LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

*sigh.... I was all set on buying the new 'lil Dante dolls... I will say defense is incredibly tough to teach and learn, offense and shooting not nearly as much, and athleticism is innate... Luckily, Gordon is damn good at 2 of those 3... As others have stated, no idea who's going to score the ball, but I love love love the Elfrid Payton pick.

Team chemistry has already started! @tobias31 and @IamAaronGordon hanging out at the @NBA Draft. #MagicDraft pic.twitter.com/EKyVVdsVxT

Team chemistry has already started! @tobias31 and @IamAaronGordon hanging out at the @NBA Draft. #MagicDraft pic.twitter.com/EKyVVdsVxT

This move of drafting Gordon could allow us to start Harris next to him, Aaron gives us the flexibility knowing he would guard the best of the PF and SF spot.

This move of drafting Gordon could allow us to start Harris next to him, Aaron gives us the flexibility knowing he would guard the best of the PF and SF spot.

agreed sir

My thoughts:

First of all, estatic we did not take Exum. It made so much more sense all a long to go PF at 4 and PG at 12. I, and a few others, said that all a long. Did I think it was going to be Gordon? No. But hit potential is far above the other PF"s and people are going to fall in love with him quickly.

As for PG, Payton will be a better NBA point guard then Exum. I am so glad we did not select Exum and I know that pissed a lot of people off but Henny could have had him and passed without hesitation. That should tell you something.

We got a lot better today and filled a ton of holes.