LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

I think Smart doesn't go past the Lakers, we'd need to jump to at least 6 to get him I think.

I'm surprised so many people have him out of the top 10. Wouldn't surprise me if he went #7.

I still don't think we trade AA to get a few picks up unless it's the right piece. We need veterans, and AA is a great player for his value.

Utah really got screwed. They need a wing and are stuck in a range with a bunch of pfs and smart.

Do they have any assets to trade into the top to get Parker? I'm assuming they would give an arm and a leg to get their hands on him, much like Golden State gave us Penny and 3 future 1st round picks for C-Webb back in the day.

I think Smart doesn't go past the Lakers, we'd need to jump to at least 6 to get him I think.

I can see the lakers taking a big because paul will be gone.

ROB on depth: "You are making a guess about humans, so you never know. We feel like it is a strong draft & there will be good players there"

on humans loooool

we're almost a lock with exum at 4 now it seems...i'm almost more disappointed about the mystery of who we'd pick at number 1/2...now draft night will be that less exciting

That's what we thought with last years draft and Noel going at number 1. With Cleveland picking, anything is possible

Draft express had us taking exum and stauskas but now has us taking exum and young.

really? i thought it had us taking ennis

Utah really got screwed. They need a wing and are stuck in a range with a bunch of pfs and smart.

Arron Afflalo for their pick??