LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

If we use up all of our assets on Wiggens or Parker how do we go about addressing or pg need?

Free Agency. Kyle Lowry. Isiah Thomas, Bledsoe. You don't like the Nelson/Moore combo?

If we use up all of our assets on Wiggens or Parker how do we go about addressing or pg need?

Good question. The idea of leaving this draft without our future PG is not appealing to me at all. I'd much rather go Vonleh at #4 and see what we can manage to do with AA and the #12 as bait. Would love to move up into a position to draft Smart. If not, Payton may be an option. Walking away with Vonleh and Smart/Payton would give us youth and talent at every position.

free agency? maybe trade?

I wouldn't mind taking Lin (for the price of Terrance Jones) for a year, then make a run at someone next summer. And FWIW, Kyler said Orlando would go after Isaiah Thomas this summer if we didn't draft a PG.

There's also Reggie Jackson next summer too.

Soooo over paying? No one is wrestling Lowry away from Toronto without a sign and trade.

Lowry isn't restricted. If anything, send them what we got for Ryno.

free agency? maybe trade?

I wouldn't mind taking Lin (for the price of Terrance Jones) for a year, then make a run at someone next summer. And FWIW, Kyler said Orlando would go after Isaiah Thomas this summer if we didn't draft a PG.

There's also Reggie Jackson next summer too.

Gotta have assets to trade with, that is my concern with giving away so many things. Is Reggie unrestricted next year?

Bro, Orlando summer league starts the 5th-11th. Vegas probably starts the 11th.

http://www.nba.com/m...mer-league-2014

I was on the summer-league website..... I guess I was reading the TOURNAMENT DATES? O_o

Well at least is sooner than I thought.