LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

http://www.nj.com/sixers/index.ssf/2014/06/2014_nba_mock_draft_sixers_pass_on_jabari_parker_for_noah_vonleh.html

Here's an interesting one. The 76ers pass on Jabari Parker in favor of Noah Vonleh. Let's say for arguments sake that the first three off the board are Embiid, Wiggins and Vonleh. Who do you take at #4, Parker or Exum?

Exum

http://www.nj.com/si...oah_vonleh.html

Here's an interesting one. The 76ers pass on Jabari Parker in favor of Noah Vonleh. Let's say for arguments sake that the first three off the board are Embiid, Wiggins and Vonleh. Who do you take at #4, Parker or Exum?

I know I'll probably get flamed, but I'd still take Exum. I like Embiid (if cleared), Exum, Wiggins, and Parker in that order for us.

Can anyone say Reggie Jackson? smile_creaturedance.gif

Sounds good to me. Than we can draft Gordon/Vonleh and still grab a wing at 12.

I know I'll probably get flamed, but I'd still take Exum. I like Embiid (if cleared), Exum, Wiggins, and Parker in that order for us.

I would (unlike most on here) not flame someone for their opinion off of a scenario that asks for peoples opinions.

I'd go:

Wiggins

Embid

Parker

Exum

I'm not as in love with Exum as most, but I do love that first step of his.

http://www.nj.com/sixers/index.ssf/2014/06/2014_nba_mock_draft_sixers_pass_on_jabari_parker_for_noah_vonleh.html

Parker for me

There is not much evidence that says that he does not come over at some point in the next few years, you sound like your upset that Fran stood you up on a date.

i am still upset. i dont want to waste enough pick again. you statch with late picks not lottery picks.

I personally would use 9th and 12th to move up. or arron and 12th to move up. I would grab one of the power forward we have talked about.

Parker for me

I would take exum. i think there talent equal so you go fit and exum fits better.

embiid, exum, wiggins and parker is my board. We also have harris. Harris can do a lot of parker things already. If harris finds his 3 ball, watch out.

I would take exum. i think there talent equal so you go fit and exum fits better.

embiid, exum, wiggins and parker is my board. We also have harris. Harris can do a lot of parker things already. If harris finds his 3 ball, watch out.

Great minds my man.

so nobody is really interested in drafting mcdermott as a stretch 4?

Nope. Not with Vuc here. Would rather get David Lee.

One of the main things that excites me about Exum is that he can play the 1 on offense then he and Oladipo would be able to switch on defense to allow Oladipo to guard the smaller PGs while Exum picks up the bigger 2 guards. It fixes our size issues at both guard positions.

so nobody is really interested in drafting mcdermott as a stretch 4?

If he is at 12, I think the Magic take him, but he could probably play SF. The Magic are in serious need of wing shooting.

I think the Magic take Parker if he falls since Exum will take 2-3 years to really develop and Parker will be ready go right away.

This instant scoring punch will allow them to try and trade Afflalo to LA and grab Smart, and it would most likely be the best draft in our team history besides grabbing Shaq.

At this point the Magic would have 1 hole to fill (PF) and it would not be an immediate need since Parker can play next to Harris.

It would be insane to not take Parker at 4, and I can't fathom us even having a shot at this guy, let alone passing on him.