Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

Florida Today article on Foyle - surprised no one has posted this one yet, lol

quote:

"Originally posted by Nick Anderson 4 President:With the Magic in the same division with bruising centers Shaquille O'Neal, Emeka Okafor and Zaza Pachulia, Foyle's muscle could come in handy".

TrueMagicFan07, if you ever read this thread, I'm sure you'll get a laugh out of it.

In the thread you started the other day, you mentioned several star bigs, and included the name of ZaZa. I replied that I had never seen ZaZa's name ever used in the same sentence as the others.

Touche !!! You win !!!

Yes!!! Charisma, I'm just now reading that. Thank you for ackowledging the win.

I want you guys to to remember my username (TrueMagicFan07), because I do watch a lot of basketball and I do pay attention. I don't want to have to keep reminding you that I am a female.

I know that there are other women on this board, but I am trying to "hold my own" among you guys...ha,ha!!

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

I remember getting in trouble when I got home from the Magic game on "Shawn Kemp Giveaway" night...my wife demanded to know why I had a pocket full of blue and white condoms.

So they were blue condoms filled with coke and/or sugar for sweet kemp cookies later that night?

quote:

I remember getting in trouble when I got home from the Magic game on "Shawn Kemp Giveaway" night...my wife demanded to know why I had a pocket full of blue and white condoms.

Were you also dressed like this??

shawnkemptyronebiggumsbd9.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Charisma

TrueMagicFan07, if you ever read this thread, I'm sure you'll get a laugh out of it.

In the thread you started the other day, you mentioned several star bigs, and included the name of ZaZa. I replied that I had never seen ZaZa's name ever used in the same sentence as the others.

quote:

Mr. Charisma, I thought that TrueMagicFan07 would find the above quote funny for a completely different reason.

But I digress....

Live or Die Magic, I know what you are referring to. Yesterday, I asked Cutestory what a "johnson" is. So now that I know, Ariza can practice putting his "johnson" on those bigs.

Tha-n-n-k you!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

quote:

"Originally posted by Nick Anderson 4 President:With the Magic in the same division with bruising centers Shaquille O'Neal, Emeka Okafor and Zaza Pachulia, Foyle's muscle could come in handy".

Touche !!! You win !!!

Yes!!! Charisma, I'm just now reading that. Thank you for ackowledging the win.

I want you guys to to remember my username (TrueMagicFan07), because I do watch a lot of basketball and I do pay attention. I don't want to have to keep reminding you that I am a female.

I know that there are other women on this board, but I am trying to "hold my own" among you guys...ha,ha!!

LOL !!

Honestly, I had forgotten that you have told us before that you were female.

LOD, now I finally caught on to your comment. I didn't want to seem like a moron by asking.

Well, never mind. Too late....

Can we make a rule that all female posters must use the pink font?

quote:

quote:

quote:

Mr. Charisma, I thought that TrueMagicFan07 would find the above quote funny for a completely different reason.

But I digress....

Live or Die Magic, I know what you are referring to. Yesterday, I asked Cutestory what a "johnson" is. So now that I know, Ariza can practice putting his "johnson" on those bigs.

Tha-n-n-k you!!!!

I don't know if your chinese or not nor do I think you are a little girl but I just imagined this when you said that.

23289556.jpg

Don't ask me why. I just did.

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07

quote:

Honestly, I had forgotten that you have told us before that you were female.

Charisma,

How's that?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Charisma Honestly, I had forgotten that you have told us before that you were female.

Charisma,

How's that?

NO! Not only is it ugly, it's hard on my eyes. Please stop the madness!

Ok, here are several comments directed toward the last 5 or so posts:

To Jareth and Drain-O...if Kemp thought that condoms were intended to be carriage devices for drug mules, it would sure help explain why he just opened his own high school in Seattle and a middle school in Cleveland.

To TruMagicFan07: yes, when I first read Mr. Charisma's post, I thought he was referring to you reading the term "muscle" and making the connection with the "Johnson" business from yesterday. I feel dirty now...my apologies.

To Mr. Charisma: I think the ladies using pink font is a FINE idea!!