Sign in to follow this  
ags_pr

The Fire Brian Hill petition!

quote:
For anyone who didn't catch it, on Marc Stein's power rankings this week, he says(more or less) that Hill should be fired if the Magic miss the playoffs.

Hahah yes! Yeah everyone is right abotu doing something at the games. Its the best way to get attention for our cause outside of the internet! From now on, If anyone does something great at one of the games, I am posting it on the site. Maybe I'll give you guys some sort of espionage name.... I gotta think about what it will be though. But Lets get it going!

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Charisma:

For those going to the game tonight, could you take a picture of Skiles and place him on a poster with the words:

This is what a REAL coach looks like !!

That would be great!

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

For anyone who didn't catch it, on Marc Stein's power rankings this week, he says(more or less) that Hill should be fired if the Magic miss the playoffs.

I was just going to post the same thing. I would hope with the attention of the national media at hand; Magic Management will take notice.

*Exact Quote- Magic are suddenly three games under .500 and down to No. 9 in the East. Unless there's a big finish stored up, like we saw last spring, Hill might be finished as coach.

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

Knappy,I have a great idea- get a beach ball and write on it Fire Brian Hill. Don't put air in it until you are ready to throw it out on the court in the middle of a game(w/national tv coverage). Don't worry, I will bond you out of jail.

GREAT IDEA !!!

I need help finding White beach balls. Anyone know where you can buy them? During the Next "Lotto Ball Event" We need to start tossing them around the O-rena and make it a tradition until Hill is Fired!!!

Just to let you guys know, heres todays power rankings from ESPN:

"20 (17) Magic(27-30) Magic are suddenly three games under .500 and down to No. 9 in the East. Unless there's a big finish stored up, like we saw last spring, Hill might be finished as coach."