Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

16 Games left...We're tied for 7th

Man tied for 7th...with the way we've played !

It's time for our guys to turn it on...

As Tony Battie said;

Quote;

Battie said it's time to go on a roll the other way. "In my opinion, we can't lose two games in a row for the rest of the season," he said. "Now it's all about how we follow-up [the Utah game]. Winning the Sacramento game, to me, is mandatory."

We definately need to take advantage of the other teams losing...

Support our TEAM...On to the play-offs...

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

Man tied for 7th...with the way we've played !

It's time for our guys to turn it on...

As Tony Battie said;

Quote;

Battie said it's time to go on a roll the other way. "In my opinion, we can't lose two games in a row for the rest of the season," he said. "Now it's all about how we follow-up [the Utah game]. Winning the Sacramento game, to me, is mandatory."

We definately need to take advantage of the other teams losing...

Support our TEAM...On to the play-offs...

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

Even Miami is tied with Washington now for the division lead and the 3rd seed. To me that just shows how wide open and poor the Eastern Conference is. Go on one small winning streak and you can catapult your team 3-4 spots in the playoff race.

The Magic definitely have a chance to improve their playoff position, they just need to bring the effort and determination every night.

The door is literally wide open. All the Magic have to do is maintain the consistency to walk through it.

NO MATTER WHAT!! THE MAGIC HAVE TO HOLD THE 7TH SPOT, NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It all depends on how the team play i mean if we run we will win, yet if we set up offences slowly we will lose. Also it depends on how kind the other teams are to us, as the only reason we are tied for 7th is taht indiana have had a disastrous 11 game losing streak.

Tonight should be a victory against a struggling (like ourselves) kings team. They'll most likely play at our intensity considering the playoffs are still in reach for them as well. They are purely a jump shooting team, with no force inside that can contend with Dwight, so we should take it to the rim ferociously on most of the possessions, unless J.J. is out there. One other thing.........run!

I sometimes don't understand how badly you all want to be in the playoffs. As a Pistons fan, I expect to be there every year. As a Darko fan (and thus a Magic fan) I have been hoping you all make it this year. However, in rebuilding mode, 8th seed isn't that great.

This team talks of Darko's inconsistancy, really this whole team is inconsistant.

quote:
Originally posted by DarkoHero:

I sometimes don't understand how badly you all want to be in the playoffs. As a Pistons fan, I expect to be there every year. As a Darko fan (and thus a Magic fan) I have been hoping you all make it this year. However, in rebuilding mode, 8th seed isn't that great.

This team talks of Darko's inconsistancy, really this whole team is inconsistant.

What's the advantage of not making the playoffs? In case you don't know, if the Magic are slated to get a lottery pick that's 6th or worse, the pick goes to..

Oh that's right! The Detroit Pistons. Maybe that's why you wouldn't mind if the Magic missed the playoffs this year?

Besides, there's steps to rebuilding mode, as you called it. They won 36 games last year and barely missed the playoffs, by like 2 or 3 games. If the Magic don't make the playoffs in such a weak east this year, then that isn't improving, is it?

I want to play the wizards in the 1st round!!! wiz need to win some games!!

if magic get 7th spot the wizards are a good team to play against