Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Bonds drills 756!

how much do you think that ball is worth? I didn't see who got it. He, or she, is going to be: a) a rich person, or, B) in the hospital, lol.

I just read an article, some guy from NY got it.

He had to fight for it, ended up with a bloody face and her clothes where all ripped and streched out.

But the same article said that the ball was "only" expected to net about $500,000 which they said is very little when compared to the $3.3 million the #70 McGuire ball sold for....

Still....half a mill for a ball....that's sweet

Them people were crazy going after that ball, I think I saw someone throw a beer bottle. Whomever got is one lucky son of a ***** and better be in protective services.

Someone call up Todd MacFarland and see if he wants another souvenier.

Hey on a side note, I have a baseball signed by the guy that caught McGuires, anyone know what a Tim Forneres ball would go for. He was an excellent grounds keeper.

Actually, it was some Australian guy who caught the ball. NBR I presume.....

Boy if I was there, I would jump over the crowd for that ****ing ball. I don't give a **** what would happen to my body.

The best news about this home run is that I no longer have to watch ****ty Giants games on ESPN every night. Thank the lord.

Now I can go back to listening to ESPN prattle on and on about the Yankees and "Who's Now? I mean NOW" **** ESPN.

Rece Davis is my new favorite announcer. Last night after the Bonds homer he said,

"Well, Giant's games are no longer important anymore"