bhnole

Official 2013 NBA playoffs Thread

I love how SA, MEM and IN are built as well rounded teams. Gives me a lot of hope!

Yeah, and luckily we play in the Eastern Conference. 2 or 3 years from now we might be one of the best along with Indiana, the other teams don't seem to have such a bright future.

I love how SA, MEM and IN are built as well rounded teams. Gives me a lot of hope!

Agreed, it certainly gives you hope that we could see the Magic return to being competitive by drafting well, using free agency effectively, and building a well rounded team. It even shows in the case of the Grizzlies and Pacers that you can compete without a star player like a LeBron etc. If all goes well we might see our Magic back in that position in a few years time.

the pacers lance reminds me of smart's game on offense.

Lance Stephenson? I can see it... Especially the way the guy played against the Knicks in Game 6. Driving hard to the rack, posting up, getting rebounds. Everything Smart does. I think Smart will be a more consistent performer than Stephenson (as well as a better passer) but there offensive games are quite a lot alike.

Lance Stephenson? I can see it... Especially the way the guy played against the Knicks in Game 6. Driving hard to the rack, posting up, getting rebounds. Everything Smart does. I think Smart will be a more consistent performer than Stephenson (as well as a better passer) but there offensive games are quite a lot alike.

I did not realize that lance was so big. He is like 230lbs and 6'10 wingspan at only 6'5.

I wonder whats smarts wingspan.

I really didn't want the Pacers to go to the conference finals. They lack what I believe is a "Finish the Job" instinct. They were in New York but didn't finish the job. Last season, they were up 2-1...on the heat....didn't finish the job. I sincerely doubt they'll win this series despite being up 2-1 in the regular season against Miami because Miami gets the job done.

I HOPE my opinion is completely wrong.

I really didn't want the Pacers to go to the conference finals. They lack what I believe is a "Finish the Job" instinct. They were in New York but didn't finish the job. Last season, they were up 2-1...on the heat....didn't finish the job. I sincerely doubt they'll win this series despite being up 2-1 in the regular season against Miami because Miami gets the job done.

I HOPE my opinion is completely wrong.

Hill being out, was the reason they lost that game.

Heat's winning in 6 or less unless a severe injury happens

It may go to 7, if the bigs over power miami

Hill being out, was the reason they lost that game.

Think with me on this. Does a Heat player step up when someones out? That's what the Pacers should have done. This is why I felt they were lacking...the one mental construct that would get them past the Heat. However, we'll see. You could say......that this entire team stepped up in large part without Danny Granger the entire season.

Think with me on this. Does a Heat player step up when someones out? That's what the Pacers should have done. This is why I felt they were lacking...the one mental construct that would get them past the Heat. However, we'll see. You could say......that this entire team stepped up in large part without Danny Granger the entire season.

Bit harsh, Miami has probably twice the talent the Pacers have. Pacers don't have a bench, they're a five man team. Its not like they can replace Hill with Ray Allen.