quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

26.jpg

My current ride...

lexus-is250-is350-front.jpg

My Christmas present to myself...

LOL, show off

quote:
Not to go off topic, but how come you hate the slim ps2? Mine works great.

I've never owned one myself but several of my buddies have. For starters, they seem to break if you look at them funny. My old playstation2 has taken several beatings and its still works like a trooper. One of my buddies took his on a deployment in a carry on bag and it still somehow broke.

The real reason that I don't like them is that you can't play burned games on them. I like to back my games up so that I don't ruin them but Sony has eliminated that possibility (unless there is a new chip that I'm not aware of).

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Not to go off topic, but how come you hate the slim ps2? Mine works great.

I've never owned one myself but several of my buddies have. For starters, they seem to break if you look at them funny. My old playstation2 has taken several beatings and its still works like a trooper. One of my buddies took his on a deployment in a carry on bag and it still somehow broke.

The real reason that I don't like them is that you can't play burned games on them. I like to back my games up so that I don't ruin them but Sony has eliminated that possibility (unless there is a new chip that I'm not aware of).

I see. I think it's a dirty rumor that those things break. I've also heard they overheat easy because of the smaller fan, but thats a dirty lie as well. I play nba 2k7 on there for like hours on end sometimes and it's fine.

I've been wanting to put it on ebay but it's too much work to do.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

I hate you.

how about 360hp/350lbtq of all wheel drive goodness...low/mid 12's 1/4 mile times, and have taken it to 160mph...could do a little more...don't tell the cops...

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

I hate you.

how about 360hp/350lbtq of all wheel drive goodness...low/mid 12's 1/4 mile times, and have taken it to 160mph...could do a little more...don't tell the cops...

I shall call you, batman.

2005 Nissan Frontier SE

I haven't found too many stock trucks that can keep up with me.

My last truck was a tricked out black Ford Ranger Splash...man, those were great trucks. The Superchips guys loved those trucks because there were so many mods you could make to them.

And hey, Marc...my only thought about the move from Japan to Bavaria: I would hate to be paying for premium octane right about now.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

2005 Nissan Frontier SE

I haven't found too many stock trucks that can keep up with me.

My last truck was a tricked out black Ford Ranger Splash...man, those were great trucks. The Superchips guys loved those trucks because there were so many mods you could make to them.

And hey, Marc...my only thought about the move from Japan to Bavaria: I would hate to be paying for premium octane right about now.

I know, I'm not getting much better with my Altima right now though. I'm more concerned about the repair work. WP mentioned that it is pretty steep.

I need to figure out what I am going to do.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

Sorry LOD but my 02 F150 Harley edition would have roasted your truck. Too bad the gas mileage was 11/gallon or I would still be driving that truck.

Those F-150's are bad *** alright, even the one that aren't souped up all special like, which is what the Harley edition is. I took one of those bad boys down, but it wasn't a Harley edition. I'd love the opportunity to have you try and roast me in one of those.