Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Bonds just hit 755...

**** Barry Bonds and the horse he rode in on.

As far as I'm concerned, there will always be an asterisk next to whatever steroid-aided number he ends up on.

No matter how much of a jerk he is, you have to give him props. Bonds made history.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

If I remember right,didnt his trainer give him steroids, and he didnt know it?

That was his excuse.......

Fair play for passing the record but it will always be tainted due to the roids issue.

He has never been officially charged or convicted of anything. When and if he used it, they where not banned from MLB, up until later.

It doesn't matter how much juice you put in your body, that won't make you a homer, it might help you get the ball farther out, but it takes skills and talent to be able to hit the ball like that.

I don't like him, his attitude, his dica status, but you have to recognize that what he has done is amazing. He has always been a good power hitter, and deserves the praise.

I think most of the hate is just because people don't like him or his attitude. If it was...Griffey Jr, A-Rod, or any other of those beloved players, people would just forget everything and support them.

I think it is a big thing for B-ball and should be more exciting than what it is...

Oh yeah, watch A-rod break the record, people will be pissed at an American with Latin descend, breaking and American Record. I'm sure some people will talk about it...