Sign in to follow this  
Crazyhorse81

how is it i kill threads??

seems like as soon as i post a response on a thread, no one else wants to reply. i've seen it happen lots of times. i guess i'm not part of the 'in' crowd. but if you ever need a thread killed, come find me, i'll kill it till it's dead....

seems like as soon as i post a response on a thread, no one else wants to reply. i've seen it happen lots of times. i guess i'm not part of the 'in' crowd. but if you ever need a thread killed, come find me, i'll kill it till it's dead....

I'm sure it has nothing to do with you. Its just the tone of the boards I'd say. I often times find myself not wanting to post in a topic because it says the same stuff, "We need a PG," "Magic are stupid," "PF spot," or the ever popular "Rashard bad move thread." Frankly, it just gets old and people are tired of the negativity and arguing about the same stuff.

This is of course just my opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by HighAngleEd:

you are kidding right (lol).

quote:
Originally posted by HighAngleEd:

Your arguments are so good and so sound, that there's nothing left to say.

quote:
I'm sure it has nothing to do with you. Its just the tone of the boards I'd say. I often times find myself not wanting to post in a topic because it says the same stuff, "We need a PG," "Magic are stupid," "PF spot," or the ever popular "Rashard bad move thread." Frankly, it just gets old and people are tired of the negativity and arguing about the same stuff.

So very true...but thats what the offseason brings.

Man, I "kill" alot of threads, it is jsut that there arent that many people here, so people get bored, you just gotta wait people will respond most of the time.

Trust me there will be days you wish you actually killed a thread...

But that really doesn't happen here .

there are to many people willing to VOICE their opinion...

just go with the flow cause that's the way it happens.

It's the offseason... Things are a bit slow around here. When the season starts and jacks game threads are up and running, and the Magic are winning, there will be plenty to talk about.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

It's the offseason... Things are a bit slow around here. When the season starts and jacks game threads are up and running, and the Magic are winning, there will be plenty to talk about.

I cannot wait for that to happen. It's the offseason and my girls are nowhere to be found. I need some more **** estrogen around here.

...see, now I killed YOUR thread!