Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

***Live Streaming Coverage of Venues Vote***

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

In the words of Johnny Drama.......

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA, gotta love an Entourage quote. Where were you during all of the mayhem Nyce?

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

In the words of Johnny Drama.......

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA, gotta love an Entourage quote. Where were you during all of the mayhem Nyce?

Man, I've actually had to earn my paycheck these last couple of weeks. I'm working against a couple deadlines so I've been putting in the late hours. All the time I spent on here during the coaching hire, draft, and FA signing, has really caught up to me, lol. I briefly skim the threads when I have time and not too tired, but luckly it hasn't been to eventful...with the exception of today; and a GREAT DAY, I may add.

Now I need to quit so I can move back to Orlando in time to get season tix for 10-11 =)

quote:
Originally posted by Mooooooooooves:

It's funny that I had seen them seperately and hadn't realized they were together, but thought both were homeless.

Was that the guy who said the city to should help the poor instead? I didn't watch that part, but if so, that guy is a retard.

This thread is approaching 1000 replies, 10,000 views, and is already over 60 pages.

Amazing!

I want the Magic to win a championship, just to see the stats on that thread alone.

YESSS! It is about time the lunatics and Rosens of the world did not win for once. Get Light Rail finished and we might actually have a real city! Not just a support system for tourists and conventions.