Sign in to follow this  
FENDI

Dwight blames teammates, not coach.

Keyon Dooling echoed the same sentiment when asked about whether or not the coach was to blame during last nights post game interview on WDBO. He put all the blame on the players as well, kind of makes you wonder "What the hell is going on at 1 Magic Place"!!!

Who cares what the players say, when we can see the results of Hill's coaching! The offense is stagnant, the rotations pathetic, and there are no new rinkles to his playbook. Give this team Bill Laimbeer and this team makes it to the second round of the playoffs in a year!

the organization is in the players ears with "dont bash the coach...yet...we can still make the playoffs"

if we dont make the playoffs, or even an early exit...watch the players make their remarks

otis is just trying to keep it all calm right now since we do still have a shot. the players just arent expressing how they really feel because they have probably in some way been encouraged not to.

You don't know how badly I'm hoping these guys can turn this season around. All this frigging controversy over who's fault the season is.

I can't believe this is a "Magic" message board when I feel like a vast majority of the guys are hoping we lose so they can say, "I told you the coach stinks".

You watch, if we somehow find a way to turn things around all the Brian Hill bashers are gonna come on here and say, "now there winning cause they're doing what I said they should be doing".

I hear you Junkie, but you do have to wonder why it took Brian so long to make some changes.

Brian's history has shown that he is very slow to make adjustments. Hopefully, he can learn from this and not wait until our back are against the wall to do something.

That being said, I am looking forward to the new trimmed down rotation making a run at the #7 seed. I would love to see us get Cleveland in the first round. We match up pretty good to them and could give them a very tough playoff series.

The dream scenario is definitely a #2 Cleveland v. #7 Orlando in the playoffs. We've eaten those guys for lunch all year, and it's definitely the Magic's best chance to advance.

Detroit on the other hand.. the Magic would simply be trying to avoid a sweep. Big difference between #7 and #8 for the Magic if they make the playoffs.

I don't know ball junkie. I now very few people who actually want the Magic to lose in order to file Brian. On the other hand, we think he needs to go.

I want the Magic to win, if it happens like it happened yesterday, credit needs to go to Hill for adapting but a legitimate question as to why it took 40 plus games to realize that.

So I hope you get to tell us that you told us so. I hope they win every game and win the championship and I'll be the first one to happily say "I was wrong about Brian".

If we don't turn it around, and we don't make the playoffs, can we agree Brian shouldn't be back next year?

To be a Championship TEAM ...

Everyone from the fans to management must grow together...

Making and accepting changes is part of the growing process...

Welcome to our new BEGINNING...

GO MAGIC !!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

To be a Championship TEAM ...

Everyone from the fans to management must grow together...

Making and accepting changes is part of the growing process...

Welcome to our new BEGINNING...

GO MAGIC !!!!!!!!!

Your a Motivational Speaker......

....This is Tony Robbins.....Right

The "Fire Brian Hill!!1!" crowd is wearing a bit thin and reminds me a bit too much of the first time it came around with Penny, etal.

Brian can sit and watch tape with the players, draw up plays, show them their defensive assignments, give rousing speeches, tell the players to play hard, and try to balance all that against the fragile morale and psyches of a bunch of 25 (or younger) year-olds. Yikes.

Laimbeer would probably just headbutt some people and call it good; I like Brian's style better. He's not Phil Jackson, sure, but Dwight's not Shaq, either.

....Yet.