Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

Weight isn´t so relevant. We can call many players that change their bodies in few months… just to name one Carmelo Anthony. Even if Noel needs more time… we don´t need him to be great right now, we can wait. The real problem with him are the injuries.

The problem with Burke is not that if he´s half inch taller than other PG, the real problema is he´s defensive liability. Very similar to Nelson. Burke looks great in the playoffs, but i can´t see him playing better offensively than Nelson. Anyway isn´t a bad pick at all.

I still think that we should take Oladipo if we pass on Noel.

I now want us to draft Burke more than ever no matter what pick we have.

Ugh. How? He's 5'11? And everyone is ripping McLemore more now but he's over 6'4 in shoes which is fine and just makes his athleticism that much more impressive.

I don't even think Burke is the first or second best PG in this draft class. I would 100% without hesitation select Dennis Schroeder or McClloum over him and feel good about it. The love affair for Burke is just funny on this forum. Guy is so average it's crazy and I have faith Henny sees that from a mile away.

Ugh. How? He's 5'11? And everyone is ripping McLemore more now but he's over 6'4 in shoes which is fine and just makes his athleticism that much more impressive.

I don't even think Burke is the first or second best PG in this draft class. I would 100% without hesitation select Dennis Schroeder or McClloum over him and feel good about it. The love affair for Burke is just funny on this forum. Guy is so average it's crazy and I have faith Henny sees that from a mile away.

how do you use Burke's barefoot measurement vs. McLemore's in-shoes measurement to make a point?

I think you are hating on him little bit to much. Henny has made ever move make sense so far. So I'm gonna trust and be happy with any pick we make. I just think Burke was the range to score anywhere on the court and will be a huge leader on the court for any team that picks him. Plus he plays so much bigger.

• Upvote 2

wow, Zeller had the highest vert of all Cs, and gobert had the lowest at 25"

I bet ZBo and Gasol's vertical isnt 25inches and they have owned the paint in the playoffs. I really like Gobert just not where we will be picking.

Zeller is more athletic & mobile than I expected.

They need to get the real talent on the floor. this stuff is getting boring to me.

Nonsense. It's extremely rare to find a PG with in the gym range that can create for himself off the dribble with all the intangibles to go along with it. He has shown the ability to take a game over by himself and his defense isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Granted, he still can't finish around the rim but that can improve with repetition.

Zeller might wind up back in the top 5, dude is tearing it up in the drills. Goberts max vert doesn't bother me, with a standing reach pushing ten feet he doesn't need to jump far to block shots or grab rebounds.