Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

If thats the case then FSU would be a perfect fit. It doesnt seem like much NBA talent has come out of there since ET Cassell.

Lot of role players. No stars.

Wow Kansas... boy was I wrong (although at the time of my comment I didn't know what was later commented about his brother). At least now we can disprove the theory that Self's system held back McLemore. Kansas should be a fun and athletic team to watch next year with Wiggins, Wayne Selden and Joel Embiid all coming in. Also watch out for Wayne Selden now. With so much spotlight on Kansas in terms of scouting I think Selden could really shine as the Robin to Wiggins' Batman and get some attention from scouts.

Rumor is he doesn't want to go to summer school which FSU would have made him do since they have a special NCAA sanctioned team trip to Greece in August to play in some exhibition games.

They get to have 10 practices to prepare for the trip over summer school.

He wants to play for Team Canada this summer and then report to school in the fall to do his NBA mandated year before moving on.

The more I read into it, the worse I feel lol. The Magic better be able to draft this kid, I don't want to miss out twice.