Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/

I really have doubts about McLemore and hope we don't draft him.

Ugg. I want players that are confident in their abilities and want to beat the hell out of everyone they step on the court with. I understand there is some strategy involved with draft position but it makes me wonder what he will do when we need him to step up.

Has anyone considered the idea that perhaps this is smoke being put out there by Phoenix?

No because some has said that Ben shys away from the big moments based off his season play.

Has anyone considered the idea that perhaps this is smoke being put out there by Phoenix?

No. Because when people who find dirt on someone they don't like, they exploit it likes it's 100% truth. I'm with you though. The Suns would love Mac to drop to them, they'll say whatever they need to try and make that happen.

Latest dig on your boy "B-Mac": He was in Phoenix last week, but refused to work out against Oladipo and Muhammad. That's not an unusual ploy for a player ranked at the top, but given the parity at the top of the draft, it wasn't well received by the Suns, nor will it be from the other teams up high in the draft. (ESPN)

Thats not good, why wouldnt you want to go head to head with these guys if your trying to secure your top spot. Not doing so just has the opposite effect... dropping down the charts as we speak.

I agree with whitemamba (again?) on this one for a couple reasons, which I will list now.

Assuming the opportunity actually did present itself, what's there to gain from McLemore's perspective? Why risk turning an ankle or getting shown up? Is there reason to believe this isn't a smoke screen? Believe nothing you here right now...this is the way the game is played folks

• Upvote 1

Only those that don't believe everything single thing they read

I agree with whitemamba (again?) on this one for a couple reasons, which I will list now.

Assuming the opportunity actually did present itself, what's there to gain from McLemore's perspective? Why risk turning an ankle or getting shown up? Is there reason to believe this isn't a smoke screen? Believe nothing you here right now...this is the way the game is played folks

This is getting weird. It's bound to change soon lol at least we aren't quite as polar opposite as we once thought :)

No different than any of you acted towards Burke for about a month or so. Now all of you are off that bandwagon, at least at 2. A month ago 85% of people on here wanted Burke. Burke Burke Burke. At 1 or 2 it didn't matter "just give me Burke".

Where did all that love go?

Talks of us trading to get Bledsoe did it for me lol

I want to comment on the BMac-Danny Green comparison

A player with Danny Green's skillset and defensive ability/willingness with McLemore's athleticism would be a really good player

victor-oladipo.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1363385688103

• Upvote 2

No different than any of you acted towards Burke for about a month or so. Now all of you are off that bandwagon, at least at 2. A month ago 85% of people on here wanted Burke. Burke Burke Burke. At 1 or 2 it didn't matter "just give me Burke".

Where did all that love go?

I still like burke and think he will be one to the better players from this draft and rookie of the year. There is no better pg in this draft and I think he has allstar upside that will impact a team. But, if there is a good chance we get Bledoeso, than I can see us going another direction. Bledoeso also has all star upside and is a much better defender. If the Bledoeso trade falls through, we also can get marcus smart / Kasey Hill / andrew Harrison / dante exum / semaj Christon in a pg heavy draft 2014.

I am not off the bandwagon for Burke but if we have a chance to grab Bledoeso than I understand. He is exciting. Though, I dont want to pay his price tag next year.

Burke is and will be a better pure pg that makes others around him better - with the ability to score. He will make all the right plays and lead a team as a pg should.

Bledoeso is the better overall player that is also a showtime player. Big dunks and plays with the ability to make people watch. He will not make players better around him, but he will be a good scorer. He also goes good with a lot of big pgs coming out next year 2014.

I think Victor is the best player in this draft. Lock-down wings that can guard both sgs and pgs, in a non hand check league, and the ability to be a scoring threat are rare. He attacks the rim and is explosive. Watch out, if GMs think he will hit open shots.