Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

Catman, please don't personally attack posters. Thanks

Just responding to him attacking me.

Look, anyone who thinks we will not tank next season may as well leave the forum now to save us from the whining that will come next season.

I am not sure why people think we will not be back in the playoffs by 2015, but thats the plan.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you just don't take players from the last draft and label them as bust... I think Royce White still has a chance to prove him self and he was drafted at what... 14? 16?

I dont want to be the team that passes on burke. I do think we will regret it. I don't see him failing in a pg driven league. It is one of the most important position in today's game. He has all the tools, the heart, and the work ethic.

I have visions of him dropping dimes to Harris on the braking, Nick on pick and roll/pop, and Harkless for alley-hoops. I cant wait to see our pick. Noel would make me :panicworker:/>/> but burke would be :bigparty:/>/>

you just don't take players from the last draft and label them as bust... I think Royce White still has a chance to prove him self and he was drafted at what... 14? 16?

doesnt look like he is going to get on the court. he could barely make d league games. He probably had top 5 talent in last years draft but mental issues are holding him back.

Robert swift was in the same boat. Big Cuz should be an all star leading his team to the playoffs, but he has mental issues. Dwight freaking howard, on the down spiral; need I say more.

Howard is not really a bust but he should be a much better player and leader for what ever team he is on.

I dont want to be the team that passes on burke. I do think we will regret it. I don't see him failing in a pg driven league. It is one of the most important position in today's game. He has all the tools, the heart, and the work ethic.

I have visions of him dropping dimes to Harris on the braking, Nick on pick and roll/pop, and Harkless for alley-hoops. I cant wait to see our pick. Noel would make me :panicworker:/>/>/>/> but burke would be :bigparty:/>/>/>/>

I don't think we take Burke unless we trade down. I would be completely shocked if we took Burke at 2 over Noel or McLemore. I would be willing to put good cash money down that we don't take Burke at 2 if we have any takers.

I don't think we take Burke unless we trade down. I would be completely shocked if we took Burke at 2 over Noel or McLemore. I would be willing to put good cash money down that we don't take Burke at 2 if we have any takers.

It can happen. I say it is 50/50. Though, I am not a big Bmac fan. He is better than noel.

He reminds me of courtney lee, without the handles. Very good shot. has the tools to defend. good in the open court.

Would you pick courtney lee at number 2.

Even if burke is ty Lawson, jason williams, or mike conley, he will be a solid player that can lead a team. I think he has the chance to be more like a mike bibby, terrell brandon, or mark price type. But, no doubt in my mind he will be a solid player. Will Bmac maybe a shorter wesley johnson?

Jordan was going to take Brook Lopez that year they drafted Augustin, but he let Larry Brown talk him into taking Augustin. They even went as far as promising Lopez that they were going to take him at 9 if he was available, which caused Lopez to cry when they passed on him. I know Mike wish he could have that pick back.

Speaking of Lopez, would you guys be happy had we accepted the Nets offer for Howard and ended up with Lopez and Lilliard? Billy King should have been fired for trading that pick for Wallace. That has got to be one of the worst trades I've seen in a while.

Lopez and his max deal and bad feet or Vuch at what about a million bucks for a couple more seasons and using that max money on a superstar....no thanks to mr 5 rebounds a night center with bad feet.

Minny wants to move up because they want Oladipo. They have the #9 pick

IMO a combo of Derrick Williams + Schroeder would be better than any player we drafted with the #2

false.

derrick williams isn't very good yet

if Minny would take Harrington/BBD/ i'd think about it

Porter is alot more skilled than him, Tayshaun has virtually no game off the dribble

And Porter has a shaky handle and can't create or shoot off the dribble consistently. I'd say Tayshaun Prince is fair.

Porter is alot more skilled than him, Tayshaun has virtually no game off the dribble

Prince played some pt forward for the pistons. His handle is fine. porter has the weaker handle of the two.