Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

I have the sudden feeling Henny is going to do something tonight unexpected and unrumored that we're all going to be happy with. ie Rafer Alston.

I miss "Skip". He was so money for that 2009 team. Hell, I'd take him right now at 40-something yrs old over E-Twan Moore (however the hell you spell that name).

I have the sudden feeling Henny is going to do something tonight unexpected and unrumored that we're all going to be happy with. ie Rafer Alston.

No one will be happy with whatever happens until that first summer league game. That is when the new rookie will ascend into God-like status on the forums.

I miss "Skip". He was so money for that 2009 team. Hell, I'd take him right now at 40-something yrs old over E-Twan Moore (however the hell you spell that name).

hahahaha, Thank you for that! I literally spit coke all over my keyboard. LOL!

ahhhhhhh......Skip to my @#$#ing Lou. Wow! :rolleyes:

I don't know but I find it hard to get excited about a guy whose best attribute is his motor but I do trust Hennigan.

I would say Darrell Armstrong's best attribute was his motor (it definitely wasn't dunk contests). I wouldn't mind another one of him. Granted, this is the No. 2 pick we're talking about here, but I love me some Darrell Armstrong.

• Upvote 1

All I know at this point is whoever we draft I am going to welcome them with open arms.

Yep....nothing that happens tonight will let us know who's going to be a solid pro or not. Might as well support whoever we draft and let them know we just want them to work hard while they're here.

@WojYahooNBA

Sacramento has been aggressive in trying to move up from seventh in the draft, league sources tell Y! Likely target: Ben McLemore.

Number 2 for Evans and number 7? LOL

@WojYahooNBA

Sacramento has been aggressive in trying to move up from seventh in the draft, league sources tell Y! Likely target: Ben McLemore.

Number 2 for Evans and number 7? LOL

No.