Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

There is going to be Tim Duncan and Lebron level tanking in 2014. Tanking in which we have never seen in a decade. I hope the Magic are prepared for it.

so he's more athletic than these other athletic guys and he's younger (even though McLemore is a 20 year old freshman so we should be comparing him to sophomores) but his best skill is negated if you simply get up in his shirt and he can't dribble

sounds like a guy you should take in the top 3

i don't think you realize how few wings there are in the league who can't dribble or create their own shots that are more than just role players

Give me 3 wing prospects in this draft better than McClemore boss.

Give me 3 wing prospects in this draft better than McClemore boss.

Porter, Oladipo, KCP

if KCP didn't play on a trash Georgia team he would be getting Top 10 consideration

it's another MKG/Harkless thing

That would actually be ideal: Draft Noel, spend the year rehabbing his knee, tank the season, load up in '14 with another high draft pick.

+1

I'm not going to be surprised at all if Henny pulls something out of his *** that none of us saw coming.

Drafting Michael Jordan!

KCP got it handed to him by Oladipo in November.

While McLeMore gets it handed to him by his own coach by being benched because he can't create for himself or dribble

At this point Noel seems like the clear top choice for us. Hennigan has given zero reason to believe that he doesn't have an excellent eye for talent so I'll be pretty comfortable with whoever we choose.

Schwall (Orlando)

Now with Smart returning to OSU, who do you think the Magic go after in the draft?

Chad Ford (1:13 PM)

The Magic were the team I thought had the best shot of taking Smart with the No. 1 pick. With him off the board I think Nerlens Noel, Ben McLemore and then Trey Burke are 1, 2, 3 on their board.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/47709

Porter, Oladipo, KCP

if KCP didn't play on a trash Georgia team he would be getting Top 10 consideration

it's another MKG/Harkless thing

987.gif