Soul Bro

Official Draft Thread 3.0

I see E. Green torching Burke. Burke in the NBA probably wont guard anyone. I mean how much good can be Burke in we compare him with Nelson? If we wont make an upgrade IMO we shouldnt draft him if we get a top 3.

Noel would be the best option but the way he plays and in combo with the injury scares me for the future. So the best option is Smart.

Hennigqn is a moneyballer, i don know if hes going to select Smart...

Again Smart shot 5-15 against Virginia Tech who was an awful team. I can't see Hennigan taking a guy who just doesn't seem to have it all together. Yes Smart can play D very well but I question his decision making. Just watch Eric Green for one game and you will fall in love with him I promise. Against Duke the man shot 10-19 from the field granted he was 1-4 from 3. He finished with 25 points 4 boards and 2 assists, that's really good considering Duke doubled him a good amount and really made him work for it. But the guy can play, look at his season stats game by game and you see a competitor someone who is willing to work hard, bust his but for teammates and never quit. Isn't that the type of player Hennigan wants here!!! The man is 6-3 185 thats a huge upgrade from Jameer.

I have 2 scenarios:

We get really lucky and Charlotte takes McLemore, and we get to select Nerlens Noel with the 2nd pick in the draft. Then with our second rounder grab this guy. A lot of predictions show he will be available when we pick at 51. And remember we could also see some draft day trades (Hedo, Big baby, Harrington) and a future pick for maybe a 2nd round pick so we could even move up to take Green if needed.

or

Take Nerlens Noel and pray Hennigan finds a gem!!!

Guys have horrible games all the time. Does not mean they are bad. It also works in reverse. Having a good tourney does not guarantee future success or Sean May would be dominating the NBA.

I think people who expect Green to make the 2nd round might be disappointed.

You think late 1st round? Or are you saying 3rd rounder??

I go to Michigan and have been ridiculed multiple times for being especially harsh on the Michigan players (I wore my Florida gear for the elite 8 game). But Burke is significantly better than Smart.

And please let's stop acting like OkSt was not an exceptionally talented team. They were just poorly coached.

Third round? When did we get a third round?

We don't have a 3rd rounder, I was asking about a player being drafted in general

I go to Michigan and have been ridiculed multiple times for being especially harsh on the Michigan players (I wore my Florida gear for the elite 8 game). But Burke is significantly better than Smart.

And please let's stop acting like OkSt was not an exceptionally talented team. They were just poorly coached.

You deserve to be ridiculed.

Let's break this down real fast :

1. No player cares about your opinion of them or is affected in any way. They play and then go bang girls while you post messages and blogs and make a fool of yourself in front of your own student body.

2. Wearing UF gear to your own school's game is maybe the saddest thing I have read on this board.

3. Burke is not "significantly" better than Smart. That is embarrassing to read.