Sign in to follow this  
~O~

*Like I Said*, Last Night Doesn't Excuse Anything To Me

Sure this was an exciting games but what about those other 30 something games where they didn't play like this?

To me this doesn't give any excuse to be excited about because each and every one of you spectators know that after a win like this, they will come back to there old ways to ruin what we thought was there comeback.

You guys can enjoy the moment for now but the Magic owe these Magic fans a great deal of that type of entertainment!

Lets Pray To God I'm Wrong

Sure this was an exciting games but what about those other 30 something games where they didn't play like this?

To me this doesn't give any excuse to be excited about because each and every one of you spectators know that after a win like this, they will come back to there old ways to ruin what we thought was there comeback.

You guys can enjoy the moment for now but the Magic owe these Magic fans a great deal of that type of entertainment!

Sorry for the negativity but this doesn't impress me that much because I already knew they were capable of doing this.

you are right o-dub.team should have played like this all year.i had a good time watching the game tonight.i still believe that all these players can contribute throughout the game.

a win is a win. I'd like to see how this team responds to the venting session, we had something like this with Tony and Grant runnning it a while back, responded with a win ,nothing more. but still a great win./

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Sorry for the negativity but this doesn't impress me that much because I already knew they were capable of doing this.

Can't blame you. It's just one game and finally I wasn't able to figure out the rotation.

22 TO's, no 3-pointers made, almost blew a 22 point lead, Jazz played last night, AK47 got injured -- all good reasons this game means little. Magic still have a lot to prove!

Yea though, the Jazz looked tired and AK 47 left the game. I was thinking during the game that it looked like the Jazz were slow more than the Magic playing all that terribly well.

The lineup changes are legit though, they made a pretty substantial difference. Biggest difference was at pg - we know that Nelson and Arroyo are both shot-happy pg's that aren't good defenders - Arroyo is too slow and Nelson is too small (and seems too slow, too, but I don't buy that's why he gets blown by on defense, it must be because he's too darn small to be an obstacle).

Anyhow, it was nice to see the opposing point guard getting hit with tough, on the ball defense. When Dooling was out there the Jazz were incapable of getting into an offensive rythm. If not for all those offensive rebs, the Jazz would have been full-on blown out during the 3rd.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

They still have a long way to go and whether or not they can keep up the intensity is yet to be seen. Looks like Hill will need a cattle prod to stick up Jameer's butt to keep that intensity going.

A win against a strong western conference team is a good start, but they need to beat the Kings at home Saturday to keep from undoing any good work done.

The second unit performed much better without Carlos dribbling out the clock and Bogans doing nothing but standing like a statue at three point line.