Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

The players respond! A quality win! For tonight let there be no negativity.

Seriously people, we've suffered enough lately. Everybody did a great job tonight! From coaches, to players to ball boys.

Also, as I noted on another thread did you notice the difference in the effort and concentration tonight? Very different from Monday night that's for sure. Challenging a players manhood has a way of getting people's attention. Thanks again Otis!

It ain't over till it's over or until the fat lady sings. In sports there's one thing I've learned, "you never know what's gonna happen".

B. Hill actually made some great player subs and rotations tonight. How about putting Dooling at the point? His defense was tremendous! Subbing Redick in both halves and he gave the team a scoring threat and a boost.

Battie hasn't played in a long time and came in looking like he never missed any time.

How about Ariza playing the power forward position? Awesome! That line-up defensively actually was extremely effective. I wonder if Mr. Milicic noticed it?

Seriously people, we've suffered enough lately. Everybody did a great job tonight! From coaches, to players to ball boys.

Also, as I noted on another thread did you notice the difference in the effort and concentration tonight? Very different from Monday night that's for sure. Challenging a players manhood has a way of getting people's attention. Thanks again Otis!

It ain't over till it's over or until the fat lady sings. In sports there's one thing I've learned, "you never know what's gonna happen".

B. Hill actually made some great player subs and rotations tonight. How about putting Dooling at the point? His defense was tremendous! Subbing Redick in both halves and he gave the team a scoring threat and a boost.

Battie hasn't played in a long time and came in looking like he never missed any time.

How about Ariza playing the power forward position? Awesome! That line-up defensively actually was extremely effective. I wonder if Mr. Milicic noticed it?

This is the best lineup we've got. I've concluded it. When this lineup was changed the team utterly collapsed:

PG Keyon

SG J.J.

SF Trevor

PF Tony

C Dwight

Keyon surprised me tonight with his passing skills, and EXTREMELY aggressive defense. Him and Trevor put on a clinic. Dwight played well as usual, J.J. played well and gave us a much needed offensive threat. Everyone played well. Hedo just has to practice on hitting the open three...

Great effort, we need to keep this up even on nights that don't come after a reaming by the GM.

I really liked how Dwight showed up big when Utah started to come back, that was huge!

I also really liked that we ran the ball as much as possible, Keyon and Trevor were hounding Utah and JJ played well on D also. The offense looks good with him out there.

Dooling is the only defensive PG we have, he needs to be the backup for the rest of the year. I'd love to Diener gets minutes, but he is a defensive liability just like Jameer and Carlos.

I was hugely impressed with JJ's defense tonight. He got beat off the dribble once, but generally played very solid and got a few steals to boot. His constant running around created havoc for Utah and left Dwight and Hedo with space to work.

Add Darko back into the rotation and I don't see why we ever have to go deeper than these nine guys.

I am glad that the Magic won last night but I am not all that impressed. I would like to see the team from the beginning of the season that did so well right out the gate.

They played well. JJ may have silenced some of the critics on his defense. In his interview afterwards he said he was happy with his defense. He was beat once but doesn't everyone get beat at least once. Lol! JJ is never just standing he is in constant motion and that does help on any double teams down low. They did look good with Doolings great play as well as JJ's. It was an exciting game and it did get close when those two tired a bit. The scoring will come naturally it is the combination of teh complete game that wins games. I hope it continues.