quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

as Pamela Anderson is to women

seems about right

quote:

as any coach is to BHill

lol, but so true hahaha

true fact i was blind until i went 2 a basketball game and actually met carlos!! since then I have a perfect vision, and my sex life has increased 2!!

quote:
Originally posted by Purchase:

true fact i was blind until i went 2 a basketball game and actually met carlos!! since then I have a perfect vision, and my sex life has increased 2!!

That means that we should contact the Vatican to start a petition for sainthood for Carlos. San Carlos the protector of all basketball players. San Carlos ora por nosotros para ganar el campeonato. (Saint Carlos please pray for us to win the championship this year.)That sex stuff son is just temptations form the evil forces, just do it once a day.LOL

quote:

Arroyo is to basketball like ....

Wayne Gretzky is to hockey

a rose is to flowers

as Pamela Anderson is to women

as gold is to dirt

as any coach is to BHill

See Knappy and all of you. I knew you all come around about Arroyo but instead you became Carlos Arroyo Hard core fans. That is too much.

LOL

Carlos Arroyo sleeps with the lights on not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Carlos Arroyo.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

too funny...seriously just testing a temporary sig

LOL, Smack I love it man!

I always click on a Arroyo Rumberos thread with a lot of expectations and they never let me down. LMAO

hahahahahah omg thats hilarious.

I heard some scientists were studying him and got 2 the conclusion that he came from basketball planet but still he has the mind of einstein, the heart of martin luther king, the dancing skills of JLO and Ricky Martin the voice of celine dion and much more hes just in another level and the studies still go on now days

Carlos Arroyo stands on railroad tracks and the train gets out of his way.

quote:
Originally posted by Purchase:

hahahahahah omg thats hilarious.

I heard some scientists were studying him and got 2 the conclusion that he came from basketball planet but still he has the mind of einstein, the heart of martin luther king, the dancing skills of JLO and Ricky Martin the voice of celine dion and much more hes just in another level and the studies still go on now days

Testers say his IQ is so high that they need telescopes to grade it and they feel short of breath when they finally reach his level. When he visits other countries all people hear him speaking their language. The Magic complex never run out of food when he plays but they run out of his jerseys.

I occasionally read the orlando magic board, because I am a magic fan living in Maine. As a result I dont get to discuss the magic that often; however, this post forced me to become a contributing member.

...I have to admit that Arroyo and Garrity are reminiscent of Stockton and Malone... Arroyo's poise, and Garrity's pure athletisicm have me thinking greatest duo since MJ-Pippen.