Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Dwight just signed a 5 year deal, and you people are still sulking around

quote:
Originally posted by The Dude Abides:

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

i got a better one, and this is my fave video on the web...

Man, I needed that YFP, thanks.

Also... everyone who made plays in that video is still with us... Dwight, Carlos, JJ, and Nelson.

np...i just know it gives me goosebumps every single time...

the future is ridiculously bright in O-Town...and watching that just shows, theres a little more here than meets the eye...

we, as Magic fans, need to stand behind our team, no matter who's on it, and Be Bold, and Be Blue...we have something special in Orlando, and we need to make sure that we support this process 100%...this season, my goal is that we become known as the best fans in the NBA...we can do that...just watch that video...since when do Magic fans stand at the end of the 3rd Quarter??? only in "the glory days" of long ago...but this year...this year, my friends, is a different story...we must join forces, unite, and stand behind our team, and WE must become the 6th Man on this ball club...

Be Bold, Be Blue, and GO MAGIC!!!

okay...im done with my motivational speech for today...lol...

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Also... everyone who made plays in that video is still with us... Dwight, Carlos, JJ, and Nelson.

Darko did get the one big board there, but he was just standing there taking up space and it bounced his way, and Battie does that real well, so thats a wash.

But it did bring back some faith in the PG spot, and I also noticed we were pushing the entire time... We will see alot of this next year!

thank the lord. if all we did in the offseason is resign howard and fire hill then i would be completely content, just got a little somethin extra. its gonna be very fun watchin dwight continue to develope and dunk on fools for 6 more years. cant wait for october!

Rule #6: Do not sit in the corner and sulk. It draws attention in a negative way. Draw attention to yourself, but on your own terms.

Congrats on the payday Dwight.

What I love about that video is that a lineup of Dwight, JJ at the 3, Jameer and Carlos took down the NBA champs in one and a half quarters. Who needs defense when you can score like that? Lol.

Gotta love JJ taking it to the rack and you know he's gonna convert every three point play.

Thank God for Dwight Howard by the way. I don't care how bad people say our future is, with Dwight, we are instant contenders. He makes being a Magic fan enjoyable everyday.

I really don't see how anyone could possibly be sulking right now. The beast is here to stay. And with two great three point shooters on the court with him, how can anyone hope to stop him?

the only people that are sulking are the people that have no concept of a salary cap, those that think that we can trade keyon dooling and a 2nd round pick for any player in the nba, and darko's agent (who seems to fit the first option)

while the celts and knicks morgaged their futures for overweight power forward and a 32 year old SG with bad ankles, we now have a dominant big man, wings that can score, and a young improving backcourt together to build on for the next few years as they hit their prime

1st of, congrats to dwight and shard for the grand payday. i have no doubt dwight will earn it and i seriously hope shard will earn his pay.=)

secondly i also hope darko will not let us regret not being able to reacquire him. like, we can have someone that can pose the same or similar numbers as darko's.

and finally i hope someone can tell me how i can change my id name, im definitely more of a magic fan than a darko fan.

onwards magic nation...

I guess right now I would say I'm "satisfied" with the roster.

If the backup frontcourt gets bolstered like Gortat's added to the main roster, Fran comes over, Outlaw doesn't retire and gives us another year, Augie gets a shot... something along those lines, then I may reach the "giddy" stage. LOL

Anyone else having a hard time actually letting this Lewis thing sink in? He's been wearing that Sonic uniform for almost a decade, and now in a few months he'll be wearing Magic blue.

It's wierd. A great wierd, but wierd.