Sign in to follow this  
DarkoHero

The Official Good-bye Darko Fans Thread

quote:
Originally posted by athena:

us darko fans didn't come to these boards under any false pretences. you all knew we were rooting for darko. we were never magic fans, and you knew that.

being here for so long and aquainting myself with you, has definitely warmed me to keep posting on these boards in the future. you are a great fan base. i won't be gone.

as DarkoHero said, we have followed him from detroit to here and now we will continue to memphis to give him our support. we are not hiding. this is who we are.

i think an explanation was in order here, cos you are all exceptional people.

it's a fat shame darko couldn't have stayed here. i was hoping so much he would. i know most of you feel the same.

see you darko, good luck in memphis.

NOOOOOOOOO, weve lost Athena!!!!!

Well baq to Hutch being the only girl on the boards

You will all be missed, hope you find a similar home on the memphis boards/ do they even have a Memphis board???

quote:
Originally posted by GoM@g!C$:

welcome to the NBA Darko!!! That's the business, hopefully your learn and stop crying already.

Did I just read that right? An Arroyo fan telling people to quit crying?

Man, Ive been kinda down with some of the ongoings of late, but man, your comedy has lightened my mood immensly.

Time to work on my banner....

quote:
Time to work on my banner....

No kidding. I don't think we're done moving yet, either. Diener's probably gone, too, as is Bo. Who's next? Hedo might be traded, but that's just a guess - he'd be a good backup to Lewis.

...Oh, Lewis is going to wear #9, I believe.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:

us darko fans didn't come to these boards under any false pretences. you all knew we were rooting for darko. we were never magic fans, and you knew that.

being here for so long and aquainting myself with you, has definitely warmed me to keep posting on these boards in the future. you are a great fan base. i won't be gone.

as DarkoHero said, we have followed him from detroit to here and now we will continue to memphis to give him our support. we are not hiding. this is who we are.

it's a fat shame darko couldn't have stayed here. i was hoping so much he would. i know most of you feel the same.

You will all be missed, hope you find a similar home on the memphis boards/ do they even have a Memphis board???

Uh....excuse me??? there are more females on this board...

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:

being here for so long and aquainting myself with you, has definitely warmed me to keep posting on these boards in the future. you are a great fan base. i wont be gone.

read carefully ^^ i'm not gone!!

hutch isn't the only girl!!

there's andie, michelle..err