Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Watch Summer League Live Online!

i cant get it to work either... i even downloaded WMP10 and everything...

allright working but very laggy...

then it stops after like 10 seconds.. i can hear the audio but no moving video

now it just stays black..

Ok what I saw.... JJ is on his way.... he can play offense.. not much defense but he can score and get others involved... Gortat.. exactly as advertised.... big, mobile.. pretty good on defense... I thought a good attitude. Even when JJ got on him for the lane violation on his free throw. No offense... he can score from 3 ft on in ....if uncontested! Smith... who's he? He showed some flashes. I think Kruger will be overwhelmed, overpowered, and out sped by starting MBA guards.

Thats what I saw.... YOU?

Sorry about the problems tonight, folks. NBA was experiencing some network problems that were affecting not only our Webcast, but also the ones for the Las Vegas Summer League games. The problem has been corrected, so hopefully that's the end of the streaming issues for the week.

quote:
Originally posted by RockChalk Magic:

Sorry about the problems tonight, folks. NBA was experiencing some network problems that were affecting not only our Webcast, but also the ones for the Las Vegas Summer League games. The problem has been corrected, so hopefully that's the end of the streaming issues for the week.

RCM, would this have anything to do with the fact that i only had audio, no video?? or is this a separate problem??? because everybody else had both picture and sound...

do you have any suggestions???