Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

What teams might be interested in AA or Baby???

I'm thinking Atlanta (AA), Charlotte (AA), Dallas (both), GS (Baby), and OKC (AA).

I'd be fine trading AA for a prospect like Schroeder, as Atlanta seems to be signing people to win now.

What say you?

I think I have ran out of trade ideas for AA. He needs to be moved but for what idk. Its a long off-season and we still got plenty time to trade him so I'm not worried to much about right now, or maybe I am

I don't think Afflalo gets moved, between the two I think BBD needs to go more anyways.

Both take minutes anyway from the younger players. I agree about BBD but I don't think he has the value of AA. The market isnt hot for a injuried black hole PF right now.

Looking at a lot of the big name free agents moving teams, I think we have a good chance against a lot of the low level east teams this season, we could probably beat the bucks, 76ers, Hawks, Bobcats they seem all beatable with our players.

Did anyone catch what Schmitz said about Nelson? "Look for him to be moved during the season to a contending team" it makes perfect sense considering he has the experience and (still) ability to be productive. He can be waived next season too.

Did anyone catch what Schmitz said about Nelson? "Look for him to be moved during the season to a contending team" it makes perfect sense considering he has the experience and (still) ability to be productive. He can be waived next season too.

I want Nelson to play for the Magic as long as he's willing, and to hang his jersey up in the rafters after he finally calls it a career. I want the one who has been loyal to the team above all else in the last few years to be rewarded. Petty? Oh yes, yes it is. Don't much care about that though.

• Upvote 10

I want Nelson to play for the Magic as long as he's willing, and to hang his jersey up in the rafters after he finally calls it a career. I want the one who has been loyal to the team above all else in the last few years to be rewarded. Petty? Oh yes, yes it is. Don't much care about that though.

I agree 100%.

If they didn't retire Nick Anderson's number, why do we think they would retire Jameer Nelson's? This is not to say that I do not want it to be, but I feel like it's the 8x All-Stars that stay with the team that end up getting those kind of recognitions.

I hope I'm proved wrong. I would love nothing more than to see Jameer on our team until he retires. Even more, I would like to see him coming off the bench in his twilight years as Oladipo, Harkless, Harris, Wiggins, and Vuc take the East by storm and bring us our first NBA Championship. :gold_cup:

• Upvote 1

What teams might be interested in AA or Baby???

OKC (AA).

What say you?

I say we trade AA for the draft rights of Kevin Durant and Monica Wright's future son.

• Upvote 1