Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

@JJRedick

What a crazy day. Couldn't be more excited to join #ClipperNation. So incredibly grateful. Now I gotta work on my dunk shot. #LobCity

JJ Dunking haha. Good Luck JJ

@JJRedick

What a crazy day. Couldn't be more excited to join #ClipperNation. So incredibly grateful. Now I gotta work on my dunk shot. #LobCity

JJ Dunking haha. Good Luck JJ

Clippers are lucky to get JJ he was just an all round good bloke and he can play as well.

I dont see the fit of JJ with the Clips. They already have what he brings to the table in Jamal Crawford. Thought they would go after a more all-around SG to put next toPaul

Crawford is an instant offense, ball in his hands scorer that is only good off of the bench. JJ can start, play off of the ball, and has become a solid defender. Great move for the Clippers.

ok so I am going to throw out an idea.. ready... What about Jeremy Lin??? Rockets want to clear cap space we need a PG??.. Not sure if he fits here but just an idea? Feel free to tell me if I am crazy or not.

ok so I am going to throw out an idea.. ready... What about Jeremy Lin??? Rockets want to clear cap space we need a PG??.. Not sure if he fits here but just an idea? Feel free to tell me if I am crazy or not.

Crazy because Magic are trying to preserve cap space. He will make 8 million in 2014-2015. Not worth it.

Crazy because Magic are trying to preserve cap space. He will make 8 million in 2014-2015. Not worth it.

Also, he's simply not all that good. A below average starting point making well above average salary is not something worth going after.

Not sure which is accurate, but hoopshype shows his contract to be backloaded at 15 mil in 2014. If that is the case, they'll have to include picks or assets in order to move him. I wonder if there's some sneaky clause for his last year...

You're not crazy because you think it's a no go zone, but your just throwing it out there. I don't know if any team would want to risk 8M on Lin unless someone took a bad contract off someones hands or the rockets gave up some assets along with Lin.

It's not a situation that Orlando has to win or make playoff's now, so Henningan won't be making any moves for players such as Lin, or to put it bluntly players that can offer a little improvement now, but still not make playoffs. There's no point in doing that. Develop talent now, aquire picks and then build up.

• Upvote 1

Not sure which is accurate, but hoopshype shows his contract to be backloaded at 15 mil in 2014. If that is the case, they'll have to include picks or assets in order to move him.

Dang, beat me to it.