Sign in to follow this  
Ellzolo

NBA Offseason 2013 Thread

Speaking of Dwight, it looks like we're getting over that whole post-apocalyptic period we had after he got traded. It looks like this team's got a bright future. What I'm also trying to say is... I'm kind of glad Dwight's not on the team.

Speaking of Dwight, it looks like we're getting over that whole post-apocalyptic period we had after he got traded. It looks like this team's got a bright future. What I'm also trying to say is... I'm kind of glad Dwight's not on the team.

I am very glad Dwight isn't on the team anymore. The team, for me, had become un-watchable during Dwight's last season and a half here (mainly because his presence irritated me). What Hennigan has been able to accomplish since he came to town is amazing. Great job turning all of Otis' crap into a nice young core.

I can see this team running two effective systems. A "run the floor pop and press" with all the young athleticism. And a half court "pick and roll/pop have a man back" with a few young guns and some guys like baby, nicholson, etc

Roster is not near complete but here's my ideal lineups

Run run run

1. Jameer

2. Oladipo

3. Harkless

4. Harris

5. Davis

Half court

1. Beno

2. Afflalo

3. Dequan jones

4. Nicholson

5. Vuc

Mix and match as you will.

I'm also extremely drunk right now but to me this makes some sort of sense.

Starting 5

Nelson

Oladipo

Harris/Harkless

Davis

Vucevic

Small Ball/Run and Gun

Nelson or Bledsoe(assuming we sign Eric)

Oladipo

Harkless

Harris

Vucevic

so, when does the summer league start? and please pardon my ignorance ...

July 8th through the 13th

I may be the only person in this boat but I really want us to trade BBD before the season starts. I haven't ever really been a fan of his going back to when he was at LSU. It makes me sick to watch him force an 18ft jumper with .01 on the shot clock. I think he has some good trade value out there and could gain us a young player and/or some picks. We would be weak on defense in the paint but its not like we are gonna contend for a championship this season anyways.

I may be the only person in this boat but I really want us to trade BBD before the season starts. I haven't ever really been a fan of his going back to when he was at LSU. It makes me sick to watch him force an 18ft jumper with .01 on the shot clock. I think he has some good trade value out there and could gain us a young player and/or some picks. We would be weak on defense in the paint but its not like we are gonna contend for a championship this season anyways.

I don't think he has much value at all but I'd give him away for a 2nd round pick if we could.

i think we are trying to trade him, but it's not easy for someone to swallow a 6mil/yr contract.

Once Chris Paul re-signs, the Clippers will trade E Bledsoe next year for sure.

They know they don't wanna pay 7-8 mil/yr for a back up.

AA will be tradeded... I just hope that Nicholson will not be included.

Summer League News

Orlando Magic have added Keith Clanton (UCF), Mathew Dellevadova (St. Mary's), and Rodney McGruder

Dellevadova played for Australia in the most recent Olympics as their PG and will be nice to see how he plays here. Clanton is a forward who plays D, blocks shots, grabs rebounds and puts in points. Excited to see what he can do also.