Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Otis still wants to keep Darko! (Denton blog)

Miami, regarding your stance on Otis, NOBODY knows what really has happened with the negotiations over the last year. What we do know is that his agent immaturely started calling Otis names through the media. That's as classless as it comes. It appears like his agent is throwing a temper tantrum b/c he didn't get his way. And keep in mind the history of this agent. This is the same guy who represented Fran and said that his client would be playing for the Magic after they drafted him. His words and comments are questionable at the very least, if not empty and untrustworthy.

There, doesn't that make you feel better? LOL You are entitled to your opinion, I am just amazed you are taking the side of a weasel maggot like Corhole.

quote:
Originally posted by LilPenny3000:

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

MMM,

look bro i can guaruntee that im not alone in this but im just about sick and tired of your negativity. It seems EVERY time you post its negative. Is the Magic really your fav team? because honestly all you do is talk $hit about how screwed we are and hoy crappy our GM is. Now by know means am i telling you that your opinions dont mtter but MOST of us hear LOVE this team so it is really Pissing us off to here you CONSTANTLY put down this organization. If you dont like the way otis does buisness BY ALL MEANS go cheer for the miami d@mn heat.

Noles ...

He just like to debate...

I think he's the captain of some debating team...

If you say it's green ...

He'll say your wrong it's blue and yellow...

alot of us feel somewhat the way you do ...

We deal with it.

SOrry capt jack pls don't hold it against LilPenny but at least MagicManMiami sounds like he knows what he's talking about.

Unlike some robot who only repeats what everyone says like a parrot and then adds BELIEVE at the end.

Now can you all stop fighting with MaggicManMiami and answer LiLPenny's question? thanks!

Speak your mind J.D. "Some were called and others just showed up"!!! Keep beleiving Man, you are the one constant!

Didn't say he didn't know what he was talking about...

I been in and have seen some good debates with him.

Just said he likes to debate.

Just like you talk in the third person.

That's what the forums are all about...

Freedom of speech..........

Sorry if I didn't read your post ...

but if I do and feel like answering it I will ...

I don't need anyone to tell me to answer their post...

Thank you Captain JACK {JD}

And YES I DO BELIEVE...

DO YOU ?

quote:
Originally posted by MagicmaninMiami:

quote:
If he shared his plans with Darko's agent, he coulda used it to his own advantage (in any way he thinks he could use it). But Otis has to think about only (and only) Magic's interests (even if this means the process of signing your new FA looks like a disrespect to your own res. FA).

Understand where you are coming from Gianto and it would work for me except for the fact that we are telling the Agent we still want to sign Darko but through the media when we could have come clean and let him know what was happening. The silliness of it all is if we take the agent aside before and tell him exactly what we are telling the media now we don't give anything secret away. we just let the agent and Darko know first so that they understand even if they don't agree. Here we have Otis admitting he told them nothing about what was going on and should just figure it out for themselves. Arrogant position and foolish which is why I hope theres more going on than that.

and I understand where you coming from..

but on the other hand, from what I heard/read last few days, Cornstein basically was trying to dictate the conditions...

Otis clearly showed that he wasn't going to be dictated with anything.

Anyways... long story short..

I don't think "morals" is either side's priority. And you (we) see things depending on which side you (we) are standing close.

I preffer to stand close Otis' side. Because Cornstein is looking after his own interests (it is even hard to say he thinks about Darko), where Otis is looking after Magic's interests.

Gianto.

Fair enough Soul Bro but if we say no one knows then we can't say we know why Cornstein got so upset. SO before i was so rudely interrupted thats why I was asking for a reason to see things the way Enfuego does. Why in the world couldn't Otis let Darko know the process before rescinding the offer? It makes no sense to me. What would be revealed that isn't now known by everybody. We are clearing the room to sign Rshard, we have other things in place that haven't yet materialized to get more space and we are coming back for you as best we can.

Thats what I was hoping I heard happened. Instead so far OTis seems to be saying - I didn't need to tell you anything. NOw come on - isn't that going to make things even harder? Wouldn't it be better to say "hey I guess I didn't do a good enough job of letting them know where we were at." Now if we come up with the identical offer someone else is willing to give we can forget about Darko and frankly if he has any pride we are going to have to come alot higher.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicNoles:

talking in third person is silly

Arguing without basis is foolish, yet many of us do it all the time. Don't feel threatened by opposing views. The reality of it all will be known finally. Just enjoy your GM NBA mock game without taking it too seriously.

quote:
Originally posted by LilPenny3000:

Unlike some robot who only repeats what everyone says like a parrot and then adds BELIEVE at the end.

LOL! alright lets leave each other alone now. JD is the man when the season starts and you want to know when the games are on. I just wish he understood that when people are passionate about wanting to make sure we don't lose darko over foolishness thats more about believing than writing it. I loved this team. loved the way it was being built. Otis sold me on youth and building on youth so he has to answer in my eyes for chucking seven foot youth to the wind and hoping it magically (no pun intended ) comes drifting back to us without even making a phone call.

and again don't make them get on your for the third person stuff. You are one of the most entertaining posters here.

I think MiamiMagicMAn is a good contributer to the board. I may look like I am new here, but I have been on a lot of boards before. He is good at bringing realism to the argument.

I never mind someone stating what they believe. The problem lies in people that call others idiots because they don't agree with a particular thought. We need to respect another persons right to have an opinion even if we don't agree.

Even if they are defending BHILL or bashing JJ. People do have a right to be wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by ST since 90:

I think MiamiMagicMAn is a good contributer to the board. I may look like I am new here, but I have been on a lot of boards before. He is good at bringing realism to the argument.

I never mind someone stating what they believe. The problem lies in people that call others idiots because they don't agree with a particular thought. We need to respect another persons right to have an opinion even if we don't agree.

Even if they are defending BHILL or bashing JJ. People do have a right to be wrong.

You are my kind of guy, keep it up.