Sign in to follow this  
~O~

WDBO IS PISSED!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Starting Pat Garrity would be an improvement at this point.

**** skippy!

I think I would start Otis Smith and Tom Sterner tomorrow night. With Pat at the point and the beer man at the 2.

Well he can shoot decently and he does push people around............naw! Don't give bhill any ideas. I think most are in agreement with Dwight, Darko, Ariza, JJ and Diener. It sure would be an exciting and probably high scoring game even if we lost. The Magic games have a tendency to be veeeery boring games overall. We need the excitement and electricity in our house. Heck even the booing of JJ at Charlotte was more excitement then we have had lately. It appeasr Dwight and JJ get along very well and work together exremely well on the court

O-dub...I still BELIEVE.

I've been pissed most of the season ..But that won't ever stop me from BELIEVING in our MAGIC...Never

We get pissed at our kids ...But we don't stop loving them.

Hopefully this summer the proper changes will be made ...I have faith they will be.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Yeah, I'm pretty much there. I saw in today's paper that BHill got into it with a fan lol.

He said he'll look into lineup changes. I wanna see if he does and no I'm not talking about starting Bogans. JJ and Diener need PT. I'd start JJ. Watching GHill is painful.

I heard about that too. He must be starting to lose it if he is starting to go after fans.

Lineup changes would be good, but the last time he did that he did it for 2 games, I don't think he proved his point. If he is gonna do lineup changes he needs to make it sting for whoever is not playing hard.

This is the only time I will defend Napoleon because there is no way to know exactly what the fan said to him. I'm thinking it was pretty awful to get Hill to go after him.

I'd feel a little better about the Magic if they had a non-top 5 lottery pick available after this season..

I mean it's playoffs or literally bust. Any improvements this year are going to have to come through free agency. Unless you count some minor possibilities like committing to Diener as either the full-time backup or the starter. or actually letting Augie play backup PF next season, assuming Bo leaves or retires. Or letting Dooling opt out and leave so we can find some more minutes for JJ. Shoot, it would probably take trading away Turk before Ariza could start.

It's funny, I think more than half of the team's problems could be solved on the current roster, but it'll take players like Outlaw, Dooling, GHill, Hedo, or Arroyo leaving before the RIGHT guys get any playing time.

It's sad. If we had a strong coach or GM it wouldn't take full roster changes to get the right people on the court.

I agree with the lineup of Dwight, Darko, Ariza, JJ, and Diener starting and finishing games. Maybe we'd get better 2nd and 3rd quarters too with Grant Hill, Hedo, Bogans/Dooling, and Jameer fighting to prove themselves all over again off the bench.

I would start Carlos Arroyo, J.J, Ariza, Darko and Dwight..Speed the pace of the game up 'cause that other crap is not working, this is the squad that gave the 6 point lead against Dallas but for some reason after Dallas called timeout he changed the line up and the lead went away like nothing..I hope this guy Brian Hill quits.

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

C'mon now you need to chill out ok? No need to be this offensive. I actually agree with him, some fans who are clueless inthe first place (like barnettej) just love to single out Carlos when he doesn't play anywhere as many minutes as Jameer and honestly as long as he isn't taking too many shots I feel better with him at PG since Nelson is a turnover machine.

I will agree to a very miniscule amount of needing to chill out. I even went back and reread the post from the beginning to make sure I didn't miss anything. I didn't.

I have had enough of the attitude that the whole message board is ganging up on Carlos and blaming him for every loss. That is not always the case and this time it wasn't. The first person to make a remark like that was a "Carlos fan". If this fan had read the original post he would have seen MANY reasons the team is doing so bad. Some people only see the part they choose to see.

For a long time there have been these Jameer/Carlos, Carlos/Travis debates and they are ridiculous because they solve nothing and just end up getting people pissed off.

I have had many problems in the past because of these debates and I try to ignore the egging on but sometimes frustration takes over. I still feel, as I did last night, that the remark about jumping on the blame Carlos club was stupid and uncalled for.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Starting Pat Garrity would be an improvement at this point.

If you say that again, or if Brian Hill reads this and decides to start Pat Garrity, I'm going to drive to WP and Pimp Slap you thus robbing you of any dignity you may have had!!!

Hedofor3, Powder My Pimp Hand

John_the_Jerk

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Yeah, I'm pretty much there. I saw in today's paper that BHill got into it with a fan lol.

He said he'll look into lineup changes. I wanna see if he does and no I'm not talking about starting Bogans. JJ and Diener need PT. I'd start JJ. Watching GHill is painful.

I heard about that too. He must be starting to lose it if he is starting to go after fans.

Lineup changes would be good, but the last time he did that he did it for 2 games, I don't think he proved his point. If he is gonna do lineup changes he needs to make it sting for whoever is not playing hard.

This is the only time I will defend Napoleon because there is no way to know exactly what the fan said to him. I'm thinking it was pretty awful to get Hill to go after him.

I Don't care what the Fan said to him, it's not his Job to confront a fan in the stands, thats what the rent-a-cops are for.....You don't see the rent-a-cops coaching the team do you.....WAIT THERES AN IDEA!!!

quote:
I Don't care what the Fan said to him, it's not his Job to confront a fan in the stands, thats what the rent-a-cops are for.....You don't see the rent-a-cops coaching the team do you.....WAIT THERES AN IDEA!!!

Once again I don't know what was said but I do know that as bad a coach as Hill is on the court he has a glowing reputation off of it. Are you saying that there isn't anything someone could say that would set you off? If someone was to insult my family or throw out a racial slur that would probably have me going after them too. If all the fan yelled was that Hill was a terrible coach then you are right but something tells me that it was worse than that.

Sure away from work someone could set me off. However, Being a consumate professional I never let my customers get under my skin, if they did I'd take the High road. If I was paid millions to coach and represent the community I would avoid confrontations with the fans. Just notify the Authorities, What is a 61 year old Keebler elf going to do anyway? Does this set a good example for your players? Not to say the Artest incident was similar but what if the fan wouldn't have looked the other way with coach Hill in his face. I'm sure something was said to set Ron Artest off and the incident escalated, does that make it OK?

lol well I never said that Napoleon could take him. I haven't even seen the incident so I don't know how bad it escalated. Like I said before there are certain things that fans can do and say that are crossing the line. The fan in Detroit did it because he thought he could get away with it. There's no way the guy would have dumped a beer on a 6 foot 8 265lb black man in a club because he would have gotten his teeth kicked in. If the fan called his wife a b**** or something (which unfortunatly the Mutombo incident shows is a real possibility) then yes I think Hill has the right to respond. I really don't know all the circumstances so its hard for me to fully make my case.