Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic Vs Lakers

Actually, yes: they do. One of the reasons CO flipped blue in the last few elections is because of the influx of people from California.

'Let's move to Colorado because of great weather!' said no one ever.

They don't move there for the weather. Nice scenery and job opportunities are the reasons for that. Denver gets six months of 30 degree or lower temps. You can't compare that to FL.

As for Denver: I'm guessing you haven't been to Denver/Colorado before. It's WAY sunny the majority of the year.

Your guess is correct, and it may very well be sunny there most of the year, but I feel pretty confident in saying that no one has ever moved to Denver because they're tired of dealing with snow.

Nuggets fans are better than us, they're booing hard. I bet Woody Paige didn't tell them to cheer Melo.

it certainly helps that Denver is arguably the most exciting team in the league at home

when LeBron played his first game in Orlando after the decision he was booed harder than Dwight was on Tuesday

'Let's move to Colorado because of great weather!' said no one ever.

They don't move there for the weather. Nice scenery and job opportunities are the reasons for that. Denver gets six months of 30 degree or lower temps. You can't compare that to FL.

I lived in Denver for six years and they have great weather. Because of the low humidity some days in winter it can be 45 deg and you can walk around in shorts. Where if it is 45 deg here you're freezing your rear off.

Where if it is 45 deg here you're freezing your rear off.

If you're a pansy.

Based on Echo's posted averages, I'd rather live in Denver.

I grew up and lived in Orlando most of my life. It's waaaaay to hot in the summer. Good weather the rest of the year though. Believe it or not people do move to colder places for the summer weather. I live in Alaska now and the summer here is much preferred over Orlando. Yes the trade off is that winter sucks ass but not because of the temp. It's cause of the lack of light in the winter. Also, the better scenery is kind of part of the weather. Can't have snow top peaks without a colder environment.

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/USAK0012

keep in mind that the colder days don't feel like they do in FL. One problem here is the high winds. Those days are brutal but they are kind of random.

The temp has never bothered me in FL, it's always been the humidity. It's weird to go to the mailbox and then come back inside looking like you just spent an hour in the gym.

Seeing Dwight's smug smile knowing that he had beaten us just ruined my year. Questionable game plan from JV tonight, fouling a 50% FT shooter 20 times or whatever cannot substitute for playing defense since shooting 50% is still good enough when you're already in the lead. Didn't like Hark guarding Nash either... If he'd have been on Kobe or MWP he probably wouldn't have fouled out. I won't question JV once more again this season (we're tanking so I don't really care what he does) but that game meant something to each and every one of us and I think he just got it wrong. Not all his fault though, there were some terrible performances tonight form the team.

I know the feeling, but look at it like this: The same thing happened when T-Mac left, and the Rockets owned us for a couple years. We struggled while the Rockets made the playoffs. But while the Rockets kept getting bounced in the 1st round, the Magic continued to rebuild, getting to 2 ECF's and 1 NBA Finals.

Dwight may have the first laugh, but I still expect the Magic to have the last laugh. If we can rebuild, and get back to the big dance before the Lakers, as they constantly struggle, that will be worth it in the long run.

• Upvote 1