Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic Vs Lakers

Worse loss of the season by far. Even worse that Lakers fans were chanting at the end.

Seeing Dwight's smug smile knowing that he had beaten us just ruined my year. Questionable game plan from JV tonight, fouling a 50% FT shooter 20 times or whatever cannot substitute for playing defense since shooting 50% is still good enough when you're already in the lead. Didn't like Hark guarding Nash either... If he'd have been on Kobe or MWP he probably wouldn't have fouled out. I won't question JV once more again this season (we're tanking so I don't really care what he does) but that game meant something to each and every one of us and I think he just got it wrong. Not all his fault though, there were some terrible performances tonight form the team.

The intentional fouling was ill timed... I didnt like the use of it at all in the first half... Would of been better suited during crunch time moments in the second half... or to stop a small run....Or so you can get a tech a and pump your team up....

39 Attempts for one "Dwight Howard"... Way to many.

JV needs to explain the defensive strategy of fouling Dwight Howard all game long in lieu of even attempting to have guys prepared to play defense. It's a decent strategy when your down late and need a possession or two, its an embarrassing strategy when it actually IS your defense. Ashamed to be a Magic fan after this game

• Upvote 1

lost quite a bit of respect for JV as a coach given the absolutely moronic plan he had

hacking a poor foul shooter only works when they're biedrins bad

Yeah, it was embarrassing and made the team look rather unprepared