Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic Vs Lakers

I know It's still a little odd that the league would schedule 1 national TV game after having several the last several years; especially when they knew it may be a possibility that Dwight would still be playing for the Magic.

I'm sure they knew deals were being discussed and that the likelihood of Dwight staying in Orlando was slim, plus, if you really want to go all conspiracy theorist/tin foil hat on us, you could always view it as "If Dwight leaves, no one is watching Magic games nationally, but on the off chance he stays this last year, removing the Magic from any part of the spotlight might help convince him to leave."

I'm sure they knew deals were being discussed and that the likelihood of Dwight staying in Orlando was slim, plus, if you really want to go all conspiracy theorist/tin foil hat on us, you could always view it as "If Dwight leaves, no one is watching Magic games nationally, but on the off chance he stays this last year, removing the Magic from any part of the spotlight might help convince him to leave."

That's a good point, the last part I mean. :shard:

"All that stuff is over with now," Howard said. "Today is a new day. Whatever happened in the past, I"m going to leave it behind me. Like I said, I have nothing but love for the fans here. They treated me well. It didn't end right. It didn't end the way we all wanted it to end, but I'm in a better place and everybody has to move on."

"It didn't end the way we all wanted it to end, but I'm in a better place and everybody has to move on."

He is so clueless. Unbelievable.

I want blood tonight.

"Magic fans should cheer for Dwight Howard. smile.gif " What the *****? Get that soft **** outta here.

So help me, there shall be blood.

So will it take Kobe dropping 25-30-35 on wannabe-Kobe before Vaughn gives consideration to sliding Harkless on to him? Moe guarding Kobe is something I want to see so badly. He's already put up great efforts aganst Melo and Bron.