Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Grizzlies @ Magic

My wife and I are trying to see a game in the new arena. Is it possible to find seats for less than $60 bucks a pop?

I paid $28 each for tickets in the lower bowl, row 9 to the kings game last week. Ended up spending around $45 thanks to groupon.

If you looked at the box score, you'd say, "Hey, Moore did pretty well." If you watched the game, you saw a dude that was dreadful at getting the offense going, let alone guarding the opponent's starting PG. Ugghhh!!!!! If we want the rest of the youngsters to develop with any consistency, Meer or Udrih need to start.

And our defense was so, so, so bad. Did I say bad? Specifically, Moore, Nicholson and Vooch stood out as stinky. (There is zero help defense from our starting bigs).

For me, this was the toughest game to watch this year. Come on, boys, let's keep growing!!!

If you looked at the box score, you'd say, "Hey, Moore did pretty well." If you watched the game, you saw a dude that was dreadful at getting the offense going, let alone guarding the opponent's starting PG. Ugghhh!!!!! If we want the rest of the youngsters to develop with any consistency, Meer or Udrih need to start.

And our defense was so, so, so bad. Did I say bad? Specifically, Moore, Nicholson and Vooch stood out as stinky. (There is zero help defense from our starting bigs).

For me, this was the toughest game to watch this year. Come on, boys, let's keep growing!!!

The bigs we have aren't a good fit with each other. If Vuch is the center for the future, we need someone like Noel next to him.

My wife and I are trying to see a game in the new arena. Is it possible to find seats for less than $60 bucks a pop?

I cant even give mine away sometimes. I've sold them for 10-12 dollars for good teams

The bigs we have aren't a good fit with each other. If Vuch is the center for the future, we need someone like Noel next to him.

The answer is Alex Len. Len is the best center in this lousy draft. He will be the best asset the Magic drafted.

FromWikipedia, the free encyclopedia

November 9, 2012

Lenoverpowered Noel throughout the entire game, scoring 23 points with 12 reboundsand 4 blocks in a 72-69 loss, while holding Noel to 4 points, 9 rebounds, and 3blocks. Before the leg injury to Noel.

Noel is a Power Forward, if you move Vuc to that position, we have 4.

Yeah, from over here on the Left Coast, that's exactly what I was thinking looking at the box score: "Hey, at least Moore's playing well in 'Meer's absence."

oops.

Ah, well - this has given me ample opportunity to work on my house and put in a firepit outside...