Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Would you S&T Darko for Mike Miller; then sign Wallace?

I can't believe people are even thinking of trading Darko.

These really make me laugh. We're in a position where we have two amazing talents in the front court. One of the hardest areas to piece successfully, but we're quite happy to break that up and let lose one of the more versatile big men in the league.

Oh and for Mike Miller, oh, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

They have to get some value out of Darko, his silence though out the ordeal reflects he is not happy to stay even with the right money. He knows this team is Howard and if Vazquez ever comes he will remain a bench player all his life. He is looking for another team and dont expect too much from him if we keep him. My prediction as I said many times he wants out.

Darko's silence has more to do with him being in Serbia than him wanting to leave. Can't imagine Darko being afraid that Fran may come and send him to the bench. I can't see a team out there that has the cap room to make him a better offer than what we'll be able to offer. I think he likes it here now that BHill is gone.

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:

They have to get some value out of Darko, his silence though out the ordeal reflects he is not happy to stay even with the right money. He knows this team is Howard and if Vazquez ever comes he will remain a bench player all his life. He is looking for another team and dont expect too much from him if we keep him. My prediction as I said many times he wants out.

Darko's silence has more to do with him being in Serbia than him wanting to leave. Can't imagine Darko being afraid that Fran may come and send him to the bench. I can't see a team out there that has the cap room to make him a better offer than what we'll be able to offer. I think he likes it here now that BHill is gone.

Exactly, the man is on the other side of the planet. As someone that lived 14 time zones away for a while I know that it can be very challenging to keep in contact with people in the States. Not to mention the fact that Darko has never been very comfortable with U.S. reporters and I'm sure the Sentinal staff isn't exactly flying to Serbia to interview him either. Maybe we will get some quotes from Darko in a Serbian newspaper but thats probably it until training camp gets ready to start.

quote:
Originally posted by nbr3345:

I can't believe people are even thinking of trading Darko.

These really make me laugh. We're in a position where we have two amazing talents in the front court. One of the hardest areas to piece successfully, but we're quite happy to break that up and let lose one of the more versatile big men in the league.

Oh and for Mike Miller, oh, lol.

Agreed - this thread is absolutely absurd.

I would much rather start JJ in front of Mike Miller - I never liked Mike Miller and I still don't - he just isn't that good.

And, I couldn't agree more - you have a 21 year old 7 foot player with all kinds of skill that hasn't had a chance to play and last season he got somewhat of a chance, but with an idiot coach harping on everything he did and not allowing him to play his game and criticizing him on any mistake he made. Brian Hill is an idiot. Darko can easily average double figures in scoring next year and maybe 2 blocks or more a game and a decent amount of rebounds. He and Dwight can finally be the menace they were supposed to be.

Mike Miller - average at best - a dime a dozen - he is nothing special - Darko is something special. Rasheed Wallace said that it was a mistake to trade him - Wallace knew he could play.

quote:
Originally posted by Blackhennie:

No. Darko is 7"2 big with skill and is 21yrs old.

He's 22 now

(I wouldn't have said anything but I'm very close to 1,000 posts so I'm posting anything I can)

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

quote:

Exactly, the man is on the other side of the planet. As someone that lived 14 time zones away for a while I know that it can be very challenging to keep in contact with people in the States. Not to mention the fact that Darko has never been very comfortable with U.S. reporters and I'm sure the Sentinal staff isn't exactly flying to Serbia to interview him either. Maybe we will get some quotes from Darko in a Serbian newspaper but thats probably it until training camp gets ready to start.

Guys this is to reminid you that you thought I was from another planet. You people dont know how to read between the lines of Otis comments. I think he is going to do very well give him a chance. Darko was nor happy with his role here why keep him.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

quote:

Guys this is to reminid you that you thought I was from another planet. You people dont know how to read between the lines of Otis comments. I think he is going to do very well give him a chance. Darko was nor happy with his role here why keep him.

alright, you kind'a called it. Kind'a because you talked about Darko wanting to leave and it's Otis the one that's not calling.