Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 Playoffs Thread: Round 1 Game 3 Cavs Vs Magic 04/25 7PM ET

53 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Also I'll just say Franz Wagner might go under the radar in this game because Paolo and Suggs were phenomenal. But Franz Wagner got those buckets for the Magic in the first when we started out struggling which gave us a boost and I thought he was excellent throughout. His defense was superb and he didn't force anything on offense, made some nice plays to get his teammates the ball. 

All 3 of our top 3 guys showed up and it was wonderful to see. 

agreed. phenomenal game. 

What a great game! that was beautiful to watch. This team is dangerous when it makes 3s!! 
That should be very clear by now! 

I was kinda scared when we started the game. It looked brutal. But Franz opened the lid and suddenly everyone was hitting shots! 

Thankfully coach Mosley changed the rotation and went back to our starting unit who were consistently good when healthy during the season. 

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

We just won by 40. Why would we make any changes? 

Wendell didn't show up in the box score but he was awesome I thought. Played really physical and didn't let the Cavs hit the offensive glass like they did in games 1 and 2. 

Look at the bigger picture. Both are bad the whole series. Goga and AB will give us more energy and production on both ends.

14 minutes ago, Babir_9 said:

Look at the bigger picture. Both are bad the whole series. Goga and AB will give us more energy and production on both ends.

Except Wendell wasn't bad last night at all. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Paolo cooked last night. There was a lot of yapping from some corners when he had turnover issues and inefficiencies in the first two games but I'm hearing a whole load of silence after he dominates. Almost like the people with these takes are operating in bad faith. (Not people on this board or even Magic fans just dumb "media" people)

This is why I get defensive of our 21 year old All Star and push back when fans whine about him. 

26 minutes ago, MagicMan1979 said:

This is why I get defensive of our 21 year old All Star and push back when fans whine about him. 

the kid is gonna be a all time great... 

fickle fans with no real basketball knowledge whine... real 1s know!

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

the kid is gonna be a all time great... 

fickle fans with no real basketball knowledge whine... real 1s know!

As always Jay you are correct sir! Lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MagicMan1979 said:

As always Jay you are correct sir! Lol

not always but with Paolo he is unequivocally gonna be a all time great hall of fame player.. He will bring us our 1st championship i am certain of it. 

• Upvote 1

Been preachong how a series doesn’t start until home team loses. Specially for a young team like ours, always good to play in front of home crowd. 

8 hours ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

If we can just get a PG that plays and shoots with the same intensity, or keep Suggs at PG and get an awesome SG that can create...

8 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

AB

So, please tell me how much we needed AB last night. How many minutes did he play?

Some poster will make a comparison of how many minutes Fultz and AB played ( Fultz played 17 minutes and AB played 7 minutes).

Someone will also tell me AB would have played better than Fultz.

Mitchell - 27 mins.,13 pts.

Fultz -  17 mins.,  11 pts.)

There has to be a reason the coach did not give AB more minutes.

****Disclaimer - These are only observations and not to be a supporter of Fultz. Some will take it the wrong way.

• Upvote 1