Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 Playoffs Thread: Round 1 Game 3 Cavs Vs Magic 04/25 7PM ET

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Let’s go! Exactly what we needed tonight. Keep the foot on the gas on Saturday and let’s take this back to that awful city in Ohio tied 2-2. 

I'm from the Rochester, NY area. We used to say Cleveland and Rochester are the armpits of America! LOL

2 minutes ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

When we play like this we can beat anybody!

We ahould bring our crowd wherever we play. It seems our energy is coming from them. Lol

A total team effort and total domination. Paolo would have gone for 40 plus if he played in the 4th quarter. He stepped up in more ways than one and the whole team was energized by his effort as well as that amazing home crowd. It was nice to kick back on the couch and relax for a change! 

1 minute ago, MagicFanDan said:

Amazing win, need to do the exact same thing Saturday. 

We're right back at it on Saturday afternoon. Such a quick turnaround. Meanwhile Miami and Boston play like one game a week. Lol.

Honestly, i thought we are scoring in buches at the 3. Surprise when I check the box score. We only have 13 and 2 of those came from garbage time. 
this is impressive actually. The subs bring it with them. 

2 minutes ago, Jamesdin said:

Honestly, i thought we are scoring in buches at the 3. Surprise when I check the box score. We only have 13 and 2 of those came from garbage time. 
this is impressive actually. The subs bring it with them. 

That's ok. I think 12 is all we need. And shooting at least 80 percent from the ft line. Do that the rest of the way and we win this series.

• Upvote 1

that magic number is achievable. only means our defense is really our identity. LFG!

shout out to Franz for saving us during the first few minutes. he was the only one who save us from being on a deep hole.