Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 Playoffs Thread: Round 1 Game 3 Cavs Vs Magic 04/25 7PM ET

1 minute ago, Crazyhorse81 said:

Yup!  Counter with Moe and Goga LOL

Thompson got a shot in on Harris. That's one thing you have to worry about in a game like this. Frustration fouls and cheap shots.

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

If we keep the gas on and beat em by 30+ it’s the kind of game that can completely demoralize a team.

I agree. Also seeing the ball go into the basket may do wonders for this young team. Paolo is cooking tonight and after reading that article on ESPN about him I can tell he was ready for this moment. 

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Sports are crazy

It's some good old fashioned home cooking! There's no place like home! They only won the first two games because we were awful offensively. When we play like this with ball movement and spacing we can beat anyone, anytime, any place.

3 minutes ago, Jamesdin said:

Home crowd definitely help specially for a young team like us. 

Absolutely! Even when it was 10-3 Cavs they were still rocking. I said if we hit 12 3's and shot at least 80 percent from the ft line we will win. 11 3's so far tonight and 85 percent from the ft line. If we accomplish both of these things the rest of the way we win this series.

10 minutes ago, Time2GetSerious said:

Absolutely! Even when it was 10-3 Cavs they were still rocking. I said if we hit 12 3's and shot at least 80 percent from the ft line we will win. 11 3's so far tonight and 85 percent from the ft line. If we accomplish both of these things the rest of the way we win this series.

Young tram needs encouragement, something they can get from the home crowd. Unlike veterannteams that feeds energy regardless of who the crowd is cheering.