Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 Playoffs Thread: Round 1 Game 3 Cavs Vs Magic 04/25 7PM ET

Also, WCJ is having a solid game. Can’t measure him by how many points he’s scored. He’s containing the big fella down low and he’s setting some incredible screens to create looks on offense

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Go sign Monk and Hartenstein, let Fultz and GH walk.

I’d love those signings. I was asking to trade for Monk last offseason and Hartenstein is a great starting big but I doubt NY lets him go. 

7 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Also, WCJ is having a solid game. Can’t measure him by how many points he’s scored. He’s containing the big fella down low and he’s setting some incredible screens to create looks on offense

Yes, that's a good point. Plus, the less for him means more for Paolo and Franz.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have a good link to watch the game?  Maybe you can just send it privately?  Asking for a friend (it's me.  I'm the friend).

2 minutes ago, Crazyhorse81 said:

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have a good link to watch the game?  Maybe you can just send it privately?  Asking for a friend (it's me.  I'm the friend).

I got you. 

I was cautiously optimistic in Game 2 because aside from that awful 1st quarter, each quarter after we got a little closer and actually won the 4th.  Seems like maybe we started figuring them out, and making the appropriate adjustments.  Need to get off to a fast start (like it seems we did tonight!) and then adjust to their adjustments and we've got a shot at this series!

2 minutes ago, OnlyFranz said:

Wow I’m speechless! Let’s take this momentum and change the series around. 

If we keep the gas on and beat em by 30+ it’s the kind of game that can completely demoralize a team.

• Upvote 1