Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official 2024 Playoffs Game Thread: Round 1 - Game 1 Saturday April 20th, Cavs vs Magic

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Harris has held Mitchell to 30 and scored 0. Awesome. 

I’d put JI on Mitchell and live with the results, make the other players beat you. 

32% from the field

21% from 3

63% from the line

That’s as bad of a shooting performance as you’ll ever see. Get back to the lab and be better Monday.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

32% from the field

21% from 3

63% from the line

That’s as bad of a shooting performance as you’ll ever see. Get back to the lab and be better Monday.

It has to get better. It can't get any worse! We got our feet wet. Now it's time to step up and get it done. Breathe and Believe!

32 minutes ago, Babir_9 said:

Suggs can be a good bench player. We can keep him. Cole, Harris, Fultz must all go. 

I agree. Just like Gary Payton of the Warriors who is a bench player and a very good defender.

Suggs is, for now, being used as the starting point guard, which he is not.

I didn’t like Mosley’s rotations tonight. You can’t play 10 guys in the playoffs unless all 10 guys can play. Fultz, Cole and Ingles were AWFUL. We can’t run an all bench lineup. One of Paolo or Franz needs to be in the game at all times.

• Upvote 1

ughh terrible game.. 83 points, that’s probably the worst playoff performance i’ve seen in a while. 
CARELESS turnovers and bad shooting..FT shooting continues to be terrible. i’d like to see how we rank historically. We must be one of the worst FT shooting teams of all time. 

I agree, rotations has been bad. Didn’t understand why Mosley would mess up the chemistry we had with the units. 

I said it before. Ingles shouldn’t play in the playoffs. I don’t see the benefit. Neither on offense and especially not on defense.

Fultz? Can’t play him like that. They are packing the paint and he’s only effective in the paint..

37 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

The guards have killed us tonight. Combined 3-29. Harris, Fultz, Cole combined 0-16. We can’t win like that.

Only 11 turnovers, Paolo has freakin 8 of em lol

QFT. We’re desperate to upgrade our guard position, and Paulo forced so many passes. Dude had 9 turnovers, many of which led to fast break buckets.

19 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I agree. Just like Gary Payton of the Warriors who is a bench player and a very good defender.

Suggs is, for now, being used as the starting point guard, which he is not.

I think Suggs can start at the 2 if we get a lead guard that can shoot and score. He could be a solid 4th option.