Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official 2024 Playoffs Game Thread: Round 1 - Game 1 Saturday April 20th, Cavs vs Magic

If it wasn’t evident before GH needs to go along with Cole Anthony and I’d include Fultz in this group as well. We desperately need to upgrade our guard play. 

• Upvote 1

Down by 12 at the end of the half is not the world for the youngsters.  We are only shooting 32%.. shots start falling we are in this.  Stay positive folks! 

1 minute ago, OnlyFranz said:

If it wasn’t evident before GH needs to go along with Cole Anthony and I’d include Fultz in this group as well. We desperately need to upgrade our guard play. 

Yeah, they need to revamp the guard position this off-season. It's a joke. The worst backcourt in the NBA. We got 3 lousy points from our backcourt in the first half.

6 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Must be nice to have a coach demand ball movement. But we gave an extension to a coach who teaches one on one street ball for an offense. SMH 

Truth! I would give you an upvote but I have used up my quota for today.

Hope we can come out in the second half and turn all these frowns up side down.. enough with the would of, Should of, could of.. this is what we got right now!

it’s the first half of an away game 1for a very young team!  Only down by 12 shooting 32%

Everbody In!!

• Upvote 1

Honestly whatever happens now this season has been a success. I view this series as a chance to really expose every flaw we have for the off-season.

• Upvote 1

Magic fans we all must realize that this is a very young team with little to no previous playoff experience. Add to this the fact that they simply do not have any kind of 3-point shooting. This allows the opponent to pack the paint and force us to beat them from outside. And even more of an issue is having Paolo be the primary ball handler because we don't have a solid point guard. It will work well in the regular season for the most part, but unfortunately there will be struggles in the playoffs. We are simply not quite there yet as far as making any type of serious playoff run. A point guard upgrade and a couple of good shooters will help to elevate this team. Now does that mean that all is lost for this season? Absolutely not! Stranger things have happened before. But if we do go on to get swept or lose in 5 perhaps it will force management into making the necessary changes.

• Like 1