Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 NBA Playoff Thread

8 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

I'm with CT here, they're not going to blow it up (unless another crazy player request happen), they have to try it at least another season after the all-in moves they made. Don't forget that their season has been injury plagued as hell - not enough time to make it work in playoffs. Even if they had that time and played enough together, a legit question is if they were able to contend. The Beal-Booker pairing has been questionable at least since the trade was made.

I don’t believe they will blow it up either.. All im saying is that they easily could.. People acting like the Suns are stuck in a terrible situation… They can really choose a path.. 

I also believe they will bring it back and get a different coach.. Possibly Adrian Griffin

4 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

I don’t believe they will blow it up either.. All im saying is that they easily could.. People acting like the Suns are stuck in a terrible situation… They can really choose a path.. 

I also believe they will bring it back and get a different coach.. Possibly Adrian Griffin

This is exactly what they will do this summer. Then when it doesn’t work again one of Booker or KD will want out if the get bounced early again. That Beal contract is soooo ugly. 

6 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

It’s so weird to see this Jay. Steph is the only one of the three I root for though. I am very happy it didn’t work out for James and Durant.