Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 NBA Playoff Thread

Out of all of the game 1 losses, the Magic and Pelicans were the only teams to hold their opponent to under 100 pts.

Just need to hit our outside shots to unclog the paint and hit more of our free throws

2 incredible games that come down to the wire and our garbage showing. Only thing that remains consistent, home teams are 11-0 in the playoffs so far 

6 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I fear I may have overhyped how dangerous the Sixers could be. Those stars are SOFT. Maxey and Embiid both game time decisions tonight 

Knicks just playing hard. Tough team, tough coach. 

D'Angelo Russell hit 7 3s in game 2. 

I'm not even a fan of his really. But at this point we're so unbelievably desperate for some shot making I'll be thoroughly campaigning for us to go after him or anyone like him.

Trae Young, Dejounte Murray, the corpse of Klay Thompson, if you can shoot the ball at a high level we should be trying to trade for or sign you this off-season. 

• Like 2

so all home teams have won all the games so far. Has this ever happened? 

Guard play was the common winning recipe. We have to upgrade.. 

My best moment so far. AD ranting about how he is “clearly the best defender in the NBA. Only player to be able to defend 1-5 (clearly doesn’t know Isaac) and that the NBa hates him, so he won’t ever win.” Just to be dominated by Jokic and not able to guard Murray on the game winning shot. Ended up celebrating with the Nuggets. lol 

• Like 1

home teams are always winning so far. playoff basketball at its finest. this is the reason why team fight for homecourt advantage all season

5 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

D'Angelo Russell hit 7 3s in game 2. 

I'm not even a fan of his really. But at this point we're so unbelievably desperate for some shot making I'll be thoroughly campaigning for us to go after him or anyone like him.

Trae Young, Dejounte Murray, the corpse of Klay Thompson, if you can shoot the ball at a high level we should be trying to trade for or sign you this off-season. 

Lol. It’s now crystal clear that Franz and Paulo need to be surrounded by pure shooters. Not just at the guard position but all over the place.

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Lol. It’s now crystal clear that Franz and Paulo need to be surrounded by pure shooters. Not just at the guard position but all over the place.

I'd hope Paolo and Franz can be part of the solution too. Otherwise chances are they can't be successful together long term without a high level shooter at the 5 which is a difficult archetype to find given the defensive responsibility of the position.