Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

2 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

https://x.com/thehoopcentral/status/1778936690452976061?s=46

What is this about? This is just a weird way to react.

officiating was as expected very bad on us.. I skipped through some of the game. But i don’t know if we used our coaches challenge. Should have used it on the no foul on Lowry by Franz. They overturn it and we have the opportunity to make it a close game. 

Suggs also gets the tech (what a joke) and Philly has a nice cushion again..

that ref if you ask me blatantly is a 76ers fan

Just now, Jay Magic said:

traumatic abit... i am coping way better than i thought i would..

CT we are gonna beat the Bucks... 

and we r going to the East finals i genuinely believe we will. 

You've believed a lot of stuff that hasn't happened to be fair.

• Upvote 2

Just now, CTMagicUK said:

You've believed a lot of stuff that hasn't happened to be fair.

elaborate... i said playoffs...i know that much... i been more right than wrong 

Next season get the snipers and we are set for years to come 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

elaborate... i said playoffs...i know that much... i been more right than wrong 

Next season get the snipers and we are set for years to come 

We have been asking for shooters since Stan left it’s been a long *****ing time. I’m not holding my breath. But we can hope.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stinger24 said:

We have been asking for shooters since Stan left it’s been a long *****ing time. I’m not holding my breath. But we can hope.

they are coming.. also some are already nere just not developed fully yet..

This is a organic rebuild 

3 hours ago, Stinger24 said:

Sad but true 

5 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Wake me up when the regular season is over. It's too hard living and dying with every win and loss. 

Well, we haven’t been doing much living lately lol.. I’m really curious how Milwaukee decides to take tomorrow. There’s a world where they just let NY have the 2 seed and rest everybody. NY could throw their game too. Nobody wants Philly and the Joel Embiid free throw and flop fest in the first round. I think everybody would be happier to make them deal with the play-in on the off chance they’d lose or Embiid’s fragile self would get hurt again 

Doc Rivers might not wanna win this one and rest his players.. no benefit in being 2nd and facing Miami or Philly.. 

For Orlando, we could really dodge a bullet. Being 5th ain’t too bad. This is actually what i wanted. I didn’t want 2nd place. It was unrealistic and bad for our mindset and mentality going into the offseason. 

I see Cavs, Pacers as a lock to win and i could see some sneak „tanking“ by the Knicks and Bucks

I can't remember whether my prediction for this season was 40 or 42 wins, but either way we exceeded my expectations. I'm confident that management will take action this off-season and gets us the shooter(s) we need to take the next step.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Disappointing but not surprising.  At this point it seems we can only beat bad teams.  It is possible that the game Sunday won’t matter for Milwaukee.  If that happens they might rest everyone so we get the win.  

Beating only bad teams would be ok for the kind of team we're now, the problem is we lost two key games recently against losing teams with nothing to play for.

But I'll trust Jay: we can't beat any winning team, but we'll make it to the conference finals!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Luke_FfS said:

Beating only bad teams would be ok for the kind of team we're now, the problem is we lost two key games recently against losing teams with nothing to play for.

But I'll trust Jay: we can't beat any winning team, but we'll make it to the conference finals!

you aint gotta trust nothing I say... but its serves me better mentally to think positive.

This squad if it clicks can go to the East finals DEFINITELY. 

We are better than the Pacers..Knicks.. Cavs i know that much.. facts