Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

8 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

4 straight turnovers on 4 straight possessions is just so laughably inexcusable in a game like this… I’m on edge tonight y’all, I apologize 

This is what happens when your team lacks a true point guard who knows how to initiate an offense and is a threat to score from all over the floor. We’ve beaten this subject to death but we get exposed when we play good teams. Playoff basketball is gonna be rough, I hope we address this issue in the offseason and management doesn’t get complacent by keeping the same group of guys next year. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

4 straight turnovers on 4 straight possessions is just so laughably inexcusable in a game like this… I’m on edge tonight y’all, I apologize 

That’s when I turned the game on. Totally unacceptable.

This team has no identity on offense. No type of flow, whatsoever. Weltman should be ashamed of himself. It's 2024 you can't have this many non-shooter on your roster. 

• Upvote 1

WCJ has turned into Caleb Houstan. All he does is shoot 3’s on offense and misses most of the time. Defensively he doesn’t contest shots especially at the rim. I’m ready to see Goga get his minutes again because he at least gives you great energy and effort on the defensive end. 

3 minutes ago, Phil4Real said:

Good news is Miami is losing by 23 :'D

Means nothing. If we lose out, Miami needs to beat Toronto back to back to take the division. 

3 minutes ago, OnlyFranz said:

WCJ has turned into Caleb Houstan. All he does is shoot 3’s on offense and misses most of the time. Defensively he doesn’t contest shots especially at the rim. I’m ready to see Goga get his minutes again because he at least gives you great energy and effort on the defensive end. 

Dude has been awful. You kind of see now why Bulls fans turned on him early. His energy is off when the 3's aren't falling.

On a night where this team is needing an offensive spark why on God’s green earth is Jett not getting some burn? It can’t be any worse than what we’ve been seeing up to this point. It baffles me how he hasn’t gotten any playing time all season. We’ve got guys playing who are terrible on defense and can’t get going on offense so why not take a chance on Jett? 

• Upvote 1