Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

played poorly for me.. and still won by 20.. gotta clean up the usual things.

free throws and 3 pointers

FT once again is abysmal. can't get pass good teams with that stuff specially during playoffs where every point counts. can't leave 50% of missed FTs. looking at you Paolo. lol

That Toronto team plays hard. Paolo was great. W. 

We're 2.5 games out of the 3 seed and a half game back of the 4 seed, 2.5 games up on the 7 seed. 

Would be so huge to secure home court in the playoffs. Especially in what's looking like a matchup with the Knicks.

Tonight is Cavs/Pacers and 76ers/Heat. Love that for us. 

I just want to take a moment to note how normal a 29 point on 11-16 shooting with 4/7 3P, 6 rebounds and 5 assists game feels from Paolo Banchero. 

Best player on the court by a mile and that wasn't a game I'll remember in a couple months time as a notable Paolo game. 

When I think back over the season I'll remember the Bulls and Pistons game winners. The Denver, 30 point triple double with a depleted supporting cast and the 43 the game before in a double OT loss to the Kings. 

I won't remember this game. Paolo Banchero has normalised excellence. 

• Like 1

Pacers and Heat both lose, we have a 2.5 game lead over the 7 spot with 14 games left! And let’s go Dubs! Beat the Knicks and let us get our 4 seed back

• Like 1

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I really hope we get the Knicks in the playoffs. Thibs, as usual, is running his core rotation into the ground. No way they can sustain it.

Josh Hart playing 48 minutes is wild. 

The Knicks are pulling out difficult wins with major injuries though! very difficult and scrappy team to play against.

Brunson is still an underrated stud! people were screaming that he played for Team USA