Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

5 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Second unit not great but so far decent start.  Lucky for us Indiana missing a ton of shots early

I was thinking the same thing

Just now, orlandoholic said:

omg what a freaking terrible game.. We are leading, but it’s by coincidence.. Terrible game by both teams 

Neither team can shoot tonight but our interior defense is much better than theirs.  Fun game to be at for my son and me so far.  We are in the club level seats. 

4 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Neither team can shoot tonight but our interior defense is much better than theirs.  Fun game to be at for my son and me so far.  We are in the club level seats. 

I wish you well bro!! 

How is it live? Watching it from TV, it feels like low energy and low effort. I’ve seen multiple times for example where Paolo just doesn’t care on defense, especially if he misses one of those chucked up shots.

8 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

I wish you well bro!! 

How is it live? Watching it from TV, it feels like low energy and low effort. I’ve seen multiple times for example where Paolo just doesn’t care on defense, especially if he misses one of those chucked up shots.

Seems like good energy but neither team can shoot worth a darn.  We’ve been ahead all game which is nice, even though we missed a chance to potentially blow it open early.  Lots of fouls so it’s kind of choppy.  

Thank you for the good wishes BTW.  

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Seems like good energy but neither team can shoot worth a darn.  We’ve been ahead all game which is nice, even though we missed a chance to potentially blow it open early.  Lots of fouls so it’s kind of choppy.  

Thank you for the good wishes BTW.  

Was the tech on dell really warranted?

Really disappointed the starters blew a 15 point lead so fast. Always fun when the refs don’t call anything in the first quarter and then overcorrect to calling everything after one of the coaches gets Teed up.

Looks like our shooting has come back down to Earth.