Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Excellent win. Excellent growth.

The boys are locked in. Lets head for the 3rd and 2nd seed if we can.

Stay locked in possession after possession.

16 minutes ago, Forumreader said:

75% of 2024 currently 4th 

I did not see this happening 

I did 

Jalen Johnson is who Weltham thought they were getting when they drafted Chuma Okeke. The kid a stud. Had no idea his game was like that.

That was legitimately one of the worst games of basketball I've ever seen. And I watched some bad Magic games this past decade. At least it was bad and we won.

Got to get right for the Wizards, those guys aren't good but they can score the ball and the way our offense played in this game they could pull away from us if we don't lock in. 

We're the 4 seed. But we're 1.5 games back from the 8 seed. This isn't the time for dropping a game you should win.

Markelle not on the IR today so theories were correct we were resting him for the second night of the back to back. 

JI and Gary Harris are questionable with injury maintenance. Gary Harris has been balling lately so I hope he plays. 

1 hour ago, harryfromphilly said:

Changed JI and Gary to out  :(  that will be tough

We have the luxury to bring Okeke or Houstan. Especially Okeke is a solid defender and can give the Magic valuable minutes. 
I‘m actually curious who will replace Gary. His shooting has been nice for the starters. I’d start Houstan for Gary. 

Overall, the Hornets game was low, very low effort and energy. We should be fresh